BADASS Thread

olympic

Established Member
Let me guess, Canadians lost most of their gun rights after that?

The 80's were pretty calm in terms of firearms regulation changes in Canada. The mid-to-late 90's is where things really took a turn for the worse spurred on by a few high profile shootings and a Liberal government. This is when they introduced the Firearms Act, the long gun registry (now repealed) and started banning models of guns just because they looked scary or were used in a mass shooting.

2000-2015 were pretty calm and the Conservative government actually made some welcome changes. Then Trudeau got in in 2015 and the SHTF again. Rinse and repeat. :rolleyes:

MFE

Established Member
Little shits are nasty as ****. Had friend who lost her sight for a few days after being bit by a bunch. Anyone who doesn't know about these, they get on you and all bite at once.
Yup, my dad and I stopped by the side of a Florida highway to change a flat tire, not realizing (or at least not caring) that we had ants crawling all up our legs, and then BAM the ****ers all bit at the same time.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Yup, my dad and I stopped by the side of a Florida highway to change a flat tire, not realizing (or at least not caring) that we had ants crawling all up our legs, and then BAM the ****ers all bit at the same time.
Yep, then you get that nice little pimple looking thing from the white cells fighting the venom.

Users who are viewing this thread