TRT discussion

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

Always sitting down at my table to do anything TRT. Every time.
And I always have an extra bottle just in case I **** up.
JFC, you guys makin this seem like a worst addiction than smokin crack lol. Honestly, whats the "come down" like if you miss however much one of those bottles have??? Genuinely curious having dealt with my fair share of addictions in my lifetime.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
JFC, you guys makin this seem like a worst addiction than smokin crack lol. Honestly, whats the "come down" like if you miss however much one of those bottles have??? Genuinely curious having dealt with my fair share of addictions in my lifetime.
Nah its not like that.. we are talking therapeutic TRT dosages here. Some crazy super physiological dosages/other compunds may be different. You would have to be off for a good bit to really feel a change physically and in mood… its not a light switch, so its very gradual.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah its not like that.. we are talking therapeutic TRT dosages here. Some crazy super physiological dosages/other compunds may be different. You would have to be off for a good bit to really feel a change physically and in mood… its not a light switch, so its very gradual.
Good to know, thank you. Crack will own your soul, hardest addiction I have ever seen. Meth isnt even a close second.

Users who are viewing this thread