WANTED: 03/04 Cobra Coupe (I’m in Texas but will travel)

68gtscode

Established Member
Did you see this one in Dallas? It’s not one of your preferred colors, but appears to be very nice. In his pics, he includes a receipt for a full engine build with Oliver rods, cams, etc. from HPP. Also has True Forged wheels I believe. Right in your neck of the woods too…

Attachments

• IMG_2034.png
    IMG_2034.png
    775.4 KB · Views: 47

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Did you see this one in Dallas? It’s not one of your preferred colors, but appears to be very nice. In his pics, he includes a receipt for a full engine build with Oliver rods, cams, etc. from HPP. Also has True Forged wheels I believe. Right in your neck of the woods too…
I did not see that one yet.
I like it!
Thanks for passing it along

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
This car was listed a while ago on Albuquerque Craigslist, and is back on. I split my time between Albuquerque and Ohio, and will be in Albuquerque for the next few weeks. If you’re interested in the car, I’d be happy to look at it for you.

He doesn’t actually want to sell it. I’ve talked to him on the phone and via text. He’s getting divorced and his wife (or her attorney) has him listing that or his 93 cobra. I think the ads are a formality.

Also, the photos/videos with stock wheels are from the previous owner in NY. Something is odd about the whole thing

With that said, I can send you his number and if he ACTUALLY is gonna sell, I’d take you up on the offer to put eyes on it

68gtscode

Established Member
Interesting. I believe I saw a contact number in the listing, but feel free to send me what you have. I’m traveling from Cleveland to Albuquerque right now, and arrive at midnight… I will try him tomorrow. I have a local (505) area code so maybe he’ll be more responsive. I’ll keep you posted.

On a side note, my brother bought a Foxbody coupe from a guy in Albuquerque early last year. He had a DSG terminator in his garage and mentioned he also had a 93 Cobra (teal if I remember correctly). I wonder if it’s the same guy… probably not but could be.

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Interesting. I believe I saw a contact number in the listing, but feel free to send me what you have. I’m traveling from Cleveland to Albuquerque right now, and arrive at midnight… I will try him tomorrow. I have a local (505) area code so maybe he’ll be more responsive. I’ll keep you posted.

On a side note, my brother bought a Foxbody coupe from a guy in Albuquerque early last year. He had a DSG terminator in his garage and mentioned he also had a 93 Cobra (teal if I remember correctly). I wonder if it’s the same guy… probably not but could be.
PM coming

This one is red like the terminator. But, again, the story is weird so who knows.

If he really wants to sell I’m interested but need eyes on the car so I really appreciate the offer

Users who are viewing this thread