2024 NFL Season Discussion Thread

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
IMG_0602.jpeg

Fat Boss

Established Member
As far as Butker’s speech goes, I really do not care what athletes say whether it aligns with my beliefs or not. They are monkeys dancing for my entertainment.

I find it hilarious that the reports on Calea Williams is that she is struggling massively in OTAs. It is almost like so many doubter her ability but decisions are made way in advance.

I also love hearing Pickett doing well in Philthydelphia and Steelers fans are losing their minds trying to circlejerk their wagons for Mediocre Mike. Does Kahn have the balls to fire that slack-jawed Pee-Wee coach?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

LOL Pickett was the star of last pre-season, so take "doing well" with a grain of salt. I was a believer in him, and even owned his jersey. But, he's just too timid to make the big plays and his accuracy isn't at an NFL level, IMO.

Mike's fine. His strength is certainly not coaching, but inspiring and leading men. His track record of keeping talented numbskulls in check like Brown, Claypool, Bell, et al speaks for itself.

Russell the muscle is going to do well, I think (and hope). Here's the case for him, from a fan site. The Steelers made the playoffs in the toughest division in football last year with Pickett. There's no reason to think there will be a drop-off with a clearly better QB and OC at the helm.

rborden

Established Member
As far as Butker’s speech goes, I really do not care what athletes say whether it aligns with my beliefs or not. They are monkeys dancing for my entertainment.

I find it hilarious that the reports on Calea Williams is that she is struggling massively in OTAs. It is almost like so many doubter her ability but decisions are made way in advance.

I also love hearing Pickett doing well in Philthydelphia and Steelers fans are losing their minds trying to circlejerk their wagons for Mediocre Mike. Does Kahn have the balls to fire that slack-jawed Pee-Wee coach?

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Mahomo threw 7 INT's in his first 6 practices.

Caleb didnt even throw ints, just near ints. Much adieu about nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread