Boostane shots

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I can tell you that Boostane def works. I'll be posing a vid soon where I was having some issue making the numbers I was expecting on the dyno due to some questionable pump gas. We dropped in just a tickle of Boostane in the tank (3-4 oz) and immediately picked up 20+HP and 3.5 degrees of timing. The final numbers were what we were expecting on good 93. I plan to try backing them up next week.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
I can tell you that Boostane def works. I'll be posing a vid soon where I was having some issue making the numbers I was expecting on the dyno due to some questionable pump gas. We dropped in just a tickle of Boostane in the tank (3-4 oz) and immediately picked up 20+HP and 3.5 degrees of timing. The final numbers were what we were expecting on good 93. I plan to try backing them up next week.

Definitely let me know i just placed an order with them they have their stuff on sale 20 percent off I picked up a 10 pack of their shots

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

railroad

Established Member
This is off subject and I have used Torco and Octainium with good results, but to see what good gasoline feels like, buy a can of VP or Sunoco, 94 octane.
I bought a can of leaded and ran some in my small engines.
Results across the board, faster starting, much better running.
Did not get on the dyno, that I recall, used Torco there. It worked.

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
This is off subject and I have used Torco and Octainium with good results, but to see what good gasoline feels like, buy a can of VP or Sunoco, 94 octane.
I bought a can of leaded and ran some in my small engines.
Results across the board, faster starting, much better running.
Did not get on the dyno, that I recall, used Torco there. It worked.

I also picked up some Torco 108 unleaded a 5 gallon pail mixing 2 gallons of 108 into 13 gal of 91 should give a 3 octane number increase as well I’m going to compare that with the boostane shots

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread