Established Member
Premium Member
I love/loved my dogs.

But for 50k,
dies.gif

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
Question? Even if you clone him and get the exact same dog, will the temperament be the exact same? A lot is based on experiences so unless you do exactly the same as the previous dog the experiences will be different. Say first one chases a rabbit and cloned one does not, that will be a change that may or may not change his temperament..

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Question? Even if you clone him and get the exact same dog, will the temperament be the exact same? A lot is based on experiences so unless you do exactly the same as the previous dog the experiences will be different. Say first one chases a rabbit and cloned one does not, that will be a change that may or may not change his temperament..

It won't have the same personality.

I listened to a podcast about a dude who had a bull that was a total sweetheart. He loved that bull.

It died and he had it cloned. It looked exactly the same. Down to birthmarks.

But it's personality was the opposite. Instead of being sweet, it was super mean and attacked him constantly.

He ended up hating the second one.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
It won't have the same personality.

I listened to a podcast about a dude who had a bull that was a total sweetheart. He loved that bull.

It died and he had it cloned. It looked exactly the same. Down to birthmarks.

But it's personality was the opposite. Instead of being sweet, it was super mean and attacked him constantly.

He ended up hating the second one.
Same happened with one of my wives.

Users who are viewing this thread