TRT discussion

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member

Always sitting down at my table to do anything TRT. Every time.
And I always have an extra bottle just in case I **** up.
JFC, you guys makin this seem like a worst addiction than smokin crack lol. Honestly, whats the "come down" like if you miss however much one of those bottles have??? Genuinely curious having dealt with my fair share of addictions in my lifetime.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
JFC, you guys makin this seem like a worst addiction than smokin crack lol. Honestly, whats the "come down" like if you miss however much one of those bottles have??? Genuinely curious having dealt with my fair share of addictions in my lifetime.
Nah its not like that.. we are talking therapeutic TRT dosages here. Some crazy super physiological dosages/other compunds may be different. You would have to be off for a good bit to really feel a change physically and in mood… its not a light switch, so its very gradual.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Nah its not like that.. we are talking therapeutic TRT dosages here. Some crazy super physiological dosages/other compunds may be different. You would have to be off for a good bit to really feel a change physically and in mood… its not a light switch, so its very gradual.
Good to know, thank you. Crack will own your soul, hardest addiction I have ever seen. Meth isnt even a close second.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Good to know, thank you. Crack will own your soul, hardest addiction I have ever seen. Meth isnt even a close second.
Oh yeah it’s nothing even remotely like that. There was a period of time last year where I didn’t even give a ****, lots of shit going on in my life with family etc and this took a back burner. I really let my TRT protocol go out the window, infrequent injections etc.. to be honest I felt fine, didn’t even notice. I took notice once I did bloodwork and saw how much my TRT total/free T numbers had fallen. They were still ok, but not optimal.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
I always have an extra bottle just in case.
Some places aren’t gonna just give you another bottle due to it being a controlled substance.

It’s not an addictive substance in the least. If you just stopped I’d imagine the effects would be some fatigue after a certain period of time due to your numbers falling. Not sure how long that would take but to be honest I’m much more addicted to the gym than the Test.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
to be honest I’m much more addicted to the gym than the Test.
Agreed on they gym part, on the days I couldnt make it to the gym while deployed I would make up some kind of physical challenge wherever I was stuck at and take on all challengers. If I dont work out somehow I dont feel right for the whole day.

VegasMichael

Established Member
That era of bodybuilding was hands down the best IMHO… I can’t stand the mass monster shit.
Today's era they all look like cartoon characters. Lee Haney was the last that looked good to me. And Cory Everson was the last female competitor who still looked feminine.

Users who are viewing this thread