The HARD TRUTH about EVs

MG0h3

Established Member
Makes you realize that we will never really have another successful national infrastructure effort ever again because the people in charge don't know the first thing about building anything and they're more concerned with figuring out how they can enrich themselves and their friends and family.

I think it’s a lot worse than just infrastructure.

It’s the entire GOV, including DOD.

Part of me thinks we’re doomed to failure. It’s hard to bet against the US, but things are going very bad. Nobody is held accountable for anything. A complete failure can take place, and they just move on to the next thing like nothing happened.

I think we’re in a major societal shift here in the US.

Nobody to blame but ourselves I guess. We voted all these assholes in.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Fat Boss

Established Member
I thought Ford was dying on the vine?

"So far this year, Ford sold more than 28,000 all-electric vehicles in the U.S., almost 97% more than a year ago. That's about 4.3% of the brand's total volume.

Ford BEV sales year-to-date (YOY change):

• Ford Mustang Mach-E: 14,482 (up 107%)
  • Ford F-150 Lightning: 9,833 (up 75%)
  • Ford E-Transit: 3,927 (up 128%)
  • Total: 28,242 (up 97%) and 4.3% share
For reference, in 2023, Ford sold more than 72,000 all-electric vehicles in the U.S., up 18% compared to 2022. This was about 3.8% of the brand's total volume."

MG0h3

Established Member
I believe its a few grand per cable and 10 minutes of work, curious how the right side cables werent cut as high as the left.

Ya, a few grand to replace them.

The junkies get like $20 for the copper at the scrap yard lol.

Enough for two fentanyl pills so they can stand on the street doubled over at the waist.

If anyone knows a recovered fentanyl junky let me know, otherwise I’ll just maintain we should throw them in an incinerator.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Ya, a few grand to replace them.

The junkies get like $20 for the copper at the scrap yard lol.

Enough for two fentanyl pills so they can stand on the street doubled over at the waist.

If anyone knows a recovered fentanyl junky let me know, otherwise I’ll just maintain we should throw them in an incinerator.

I mean the recycle payout is over a grand, the cables can be as much as 12k to replace or more.

Users who are viewing this thread