TRT discussion

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
I would HIGHLY recommened u guys make an appointment with Dr. Oconnor. He is the Anabolic Doc on Youtube. NO ONE knows more about Testosterone than him period! He is the Guru!

I did the remote thing Via Zoom after getting blood work locally. A local Pro bodybuilder turned me onto him and SWEARS by him!

Stop guessing or listening to ur friends for advice who know nothing and stop using ur Family physician who doesnt know dick either about TRT.

If u go to a TRT doctor he will know more then ur family doc but he wont even be able to scratch the surface of what Dr. Oconnor knows trust me on that.

There is a TRT doctor now on every corner smfh.... This dude is just amazing I cant say enough good things about him.

U wanna be scholled on how to play basketball at ur local park or do u want Larry Bird coming to ur house to teach u? Yea, its that much of a difference from the CLOWN most of u are seeing for TRT.

I have watched his channel for years, good guy. I have based some of my decisions on protocol because of him.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
Yeesh.. guessing from massive amounts of T. I'm on the fence of starting. Urologist said it's an option. Gramps died of prostate cancer though. Know it doesn't necessarily cause it but makes me a little reluctant. 41 now and can feel the slowdown.
Lol if vitamin T was the only thing they were taking, they’d probably still be alive. These guys are taking grams of shit you wouldn’t even give to livestock.

The link to prostate cancer is bullshit, a very flawed study from 60 years ago that used a very small sampling of older patients who already had the disease from what I recall. That research has been disproven by newer studies. A few doctors have discussed this subject in depth. All this has been covered early on in this thread.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Brought this up again to my wife. She mentioned that when they (her and another np) open up their practice, that they plan on doing trt.

She said they’ll probably recommend creams, but not strictly creams…we’ll see.

Strange considering a few months ago she said I had no need for it.

Perhaps I’ll find a way to get an svt discount.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
Brought this up again to my wife. She mentioned that when they (her and another np) open up their practice, that they plan on doing trt.

Strange considering a few months ago she said I had no need for it.
Funny things happen when dollar signs start flashing in your face.

Users who are viewing this thread