Back on Track
SVTP takes the wheel of the Special Vehicle Team Owners Association
Photos courtesy of Ford Motor Company
Great news for Ford and SVT enthusiasts! After a yearlong effort, the SVTOA has worked out a way to keep the SVT brand front and center in the Ford enthusiast world—with the same name, logo and mission that thousands of members have come to know and love over the years. With SVTPerformance.com taking ownership control of the SVTOA franchise beginning May 1, 2016, the club is now positioned for growth so that it may become the largest SVT information resource on the planet!
SVTPerformance is pleased to announce the new and improved SVTOA, an independent club “dedicated to the enjoyment, care and history of all SVT vehicles produced by Ford Motor Company.” Set up under the guidance of—and in cooperation with—the same original SVT staffers who have guided the club since being spun-off from its Ford founders. As before, membership is open to anyone with a passion for Ford’s SVT vehicles (ownership is not required), and features a variety of exclusive member benefits, including:
A one-year subscription to the all-new official club publication, SVT Enthusiast, which will feature:
• Technical Features
• Q&A and SVT product histories
• Insider stories and photography
• News You Can Use/Product Reviews/Interviews/Event Coverage
Beyond the subscription to SVT Enthusiast magazine, SVTOA membership also includes:
• Special discounts on official SVT Certificates of Authenticity and other SVT/Ford Performance merchandise
• X-Plan Pricing on New Ford Vehicles
• Participation at National SVTPerformance & SVTOA events
• NEW: Access to special member-only features at SVTPerformance.com
• Opportunities to get out and drive with other SVT owners (road trips, cruise nights, track days, etc.)
• Discounts in the SVTP Store
• Membership card, T-shirt, windshield sticker, special sponsor offers, and much, much more!
With the all-new SVTOA now officially up and running and in the hands of proven SVT-knowledgeable leadership, Ford SVT vehicle owners can rest assured that the history of their brand is in good hands as these cars and trucks gain collector car status.
The time to plan for an exciting summer of activities is now, so we encourage you join the new SVTOA today so that you won’t miss any of the SVT events that are in the works. For the latest information on the new SVTOA, visit www.SVTOA.com. You can also find out about the new SVTOA via SVTPerformance.com.
And don’t forget to check out the SVTOA page on FordPerformance.com. In the meantime, we’ll be working hard to make this a special time for Ford SVT vehicle enthusiasts—so sign up, get connected and start off Summer 2016 with a high-performance experience that you’ll be sure to enjoy all year long!
To join SVTOA today just visit SVTOA.com/Join.
For the full story, click here to visit the thread on our forum.