All Good Things
Our journey with Project Triple Threat comes to an end, but yours may just be beginning.
Premium ‘Triple Yellow’ Whipple Supercharged 5.0L with just 1,650 miles and over $20k worth of extras! — “Great build with a great price!”
As always happens with these builds, SVTP’s Project Triple Threat has come to an end. With new performance vehicles from Ford on the horizon it’s time for us to make some room in the garage. PTT has always been garage kept and has lived a pampered life. The OEM plastic is still on the carpet. The vinyl wrap has changed a few times. I will post a separate reply with pics as she sits right now.
Project Triple Threat Features/Info:
- 2015 Premium GT Special Ordered / Received in February of 2015!
- Color-Matched Whipple Supercharger Kit with Upgraded Heat Exchanger and Fans
- Kooks Longtube Headers and Full Exhaust
- Upgraded Livernois Tune
- CDC Outlaw Styling Kit (Painted)
- CDC Wheels
- New Nitto 555 Gen 2 Fronts and Rear Drag Radials
- Lethal Performance Grille Delete
- Vinyl Wrap on roof, front, rear, and sides to protect paint
- True Forged Coolant Tank
- Upgraded 1000 Shaker System
- Heated and AC Leather Seats (Black)
- Ford Rubber Floor Mats
- Ford Rubber Trunk Liner
- Amsoil Signature Series 0w40 Oil and Amsoil Filter
This garage kept GT was featured in many front page articles on SVTPerformance.com! All parts were professionally installed by the manufacturers such as at Whipple Superchargers and Classic Design Concepts. Other parts like the full exhaust/headers were installed professionally at Pro Dyno in Fort Mill, SC. Custom tuning was performed on site in Dearborn, MI by Livernois Motorsports...Continue Reading.