Prochamber is in.

Nuar

Established Member
Wish me luck :p

Hope it fits ok, seems like the box section is a little skewed (not a big deal) but the pipes seem to follow a straight path. In theory, it should fit just fine then. We'll see.
I'll try to get it on sometime this week and shoot a few videos without it and with it.
I'm really curious if it will help at all with that annoying drone i've been experiencing.

2012-11-07_16-07-27_292.jpg

Nuar

Established Member
shh :p It'll be fiiiiiiiiiiiine.

****ing Mac lol

I'm staying hopeful though. We'll see.

On the phone Manny at Mac assured me that all the fitment issues have been resolved... I didn't even bother asking about the quality lol

Last edited:

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Every pro chamber for the coyotes that I have seen thus far, has had the "chamber" slightly cocked to the side like that. Not sure if it is a flaw in their manufacturing or if it is supposed to be that way. Possibly for clearance around something? It looks shitty, but it may serve a function. If it is in fact flawed then holy hell, I don't think they have any quality control anymore! Not like it was great back in the day, but still....

MikeLTDLX

Established Member
MAC build quality blows dead bears...but their stuff sounds damn good. The Flowpaths are the best sounding chambered muffler going.

Nuar

Established Member
I'm hoping it will be worth it, but the quality sucks big time. I'm very curious/anxious to see how it fits and most of all how it sounds!
If it wasn't for the damn snow, I'd be attempting the install tomorrow :/
I friggin hate New England!

scotmach

Established Member
I'm hoping it will be worth it, but the quality sucks big time. I'm very curious/anxious to see how it fits and most of all how it sounds!
If it wasn't for the damn snow, I'd be attempting the install tomorrow :/
I friggin hate New England!

Stop crying over a couple of snow flakes.:whine::-D

Nuar

Established Member
The snowflakes are covering the work area (aka the driveway) lol :p
Sooooo
Waaaaaaahhhh! :)

dro

Stock 5.0 w/ mods > *
Established Member
LMAO that looks like something Leroy conjured up in his garage late one sunday night after a weekend long Bud Light binge... :lol:

scott_0

Established Member
lol wtf is Mac doing over there? their quality has been questionable at best for years, but as Mike said it sounds amazing! hope it works out for ya, keep us updated

whatwhine

Established Member
Looks like crap. The pro chamber I had on my 93 looked and fit perfect. I even bought a Mac catback after seeing the pro chamber. This one looks terrible. I hope it fits good lol

walked_u_hard

Established Member
this is what the inside looks like by the way, the only thing that was done here is the top was cut off.

Pnohwl.jpg

Nuar

Established Member
Lol yeah the quality is .... interesting. As long as it holds together and does what i want it to, i can overlook the aesthetics. Its under the car and not visible anyway :p
The quality is very disappointing though. Especially at well over 300 bucks.
We'll see how it works out :/

Users who are viewing this thread