MGW.....Install.......Tomorrow......

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
We will be at MGW tomorrow installing their new shifter in the SVTP 2012 GT. Should be fun. Expect plenty of pics and a review to follow shortly.

:beer:

acrbill

Established Member
Very exciting news. I have been waiting for the Hurst to hit the shelves (based on the look alone).

92hatchlx

Colorado Rocky Mountain High
Established Member
Awesome! Can't wait to hear some reviews... Any word on when it will be released to the GP would be awesome also...

andymarkv

Established Member
Will this shifter be a GT only piece, or will it work on sixxers too?

My wife's V6 car needs a shifter and I'm waiting for the MGW.

JL-KA

Established Member
Looking forward to it. You said you're experiencing the grinding on your car, correct? I definitely want to hear if it helps with that.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
I spoke to George on friday and he said they will releasing the shifter next week at mustang week! Next week the 50 pre-production units will also go out and hes wanting a 60 day test period for reviews/comments from those test cars.

I want this shifter bad!!

Graboid

Established Member
I spoke to George on friday and he said they will releasing the shifter next week at mustang week! Next week the 50 pre-production units will also go out and hes wanting a 60 day test period for reviews/comments from those test cars.

I want this shifter bad!!

Fm me 60 more after the first batch.......George get in her man I need to know how to get my hands on a early one. ......the 5.0 needs help because this Chrysler 300 I just bought the wife is calling my name! I'm trying to talk myself out of a trade in for me an SRT version of it :).

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
It's in, it's great. I don't have time to write a full review right now (have lots of Mustang Week stuff to handle) but I'll work on it when I can. We revised a few small things to make installation easier and perfect the feel. I don't think anyone is going to be disappointed.

Cuco5.0

Established Member
Excited for the pics tonight!!:banana: I've also been waiting on ordering a grabber pony knob to get an MGW compatible one.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Working on some pics right now. I'll probably only post a couple tonight and save the rest for the full write-up.

After driving the car a bit more I can say that it has been improved 100%. My remaining issues seem to be inherent with the design of the transmission. No shifter will be able to address those quibbles.

Users who are viewing this thread