2013 Shelby GT500 "No Drill" front license plate bracket

TORQJNKY

Still Available as of JAN 2015

30 of the 50 U.S. States require a front license plate to be displayed and some, like CA, have fines as high as $157.00. I am not saying you have to run a front plate and I realize it's that last thing any 2013 GT500 owner wants to do. I am only providing you with a solution and 1000's of Mustang customers so far, agree.

Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets is offering it's "No Drill" Front License Plate Bracket at a 10% discount off (non sale prices) to SVTP members. "Absolutely No Drilling" is required and install/removal can be done in a matter of minutes. Put it on to drive and take it off to show/race. Heck, keep it in your trunk or behind your seat with your plate mounted to it and if you get pulled over, get it out, install it and say you forgot to put it back on after you washed your car last time. :shrug:

All my brackets have rubber bumper protection in place, so no metal part of the bracket ever touches the painted portion of the car. They are hand crafted out of architectural grade aluminum, powder coated and come with all stainless steel mounting hardware. When mounted properly, this bracket is rock solid and DOES NOT move. It uses the same attachment method as my 03/04 Cobra bracket which has proved highly reliable over the last 4 years and has been a huge seller on the forum. As with all my brackets, this bracket can be installed and removed in less than a minute. Or, you can replace the supplied hardware with a more permenant nylon locking type nut if you don't plan to remove it.

Offered in Satin Black Only: (Prices below are discounted 10% OFF (non sale prices) from my website for SVTP Members with a screen name ONLY)

Fits: 2013 and 2014 Shelby GT500

Satin Black Powder Coated: $43.95 (Shipping $7.25 in the U.S. only)

PM me for details on how to purchase this bracket at the discounted price. I accept Paypal, Check, Money Order or I can take your order over the phone with a Credit Card (Visa, M/C, AMEX, Discover). International customers contact me for shipping options.

Please visit Welcome to Craig's Custom Mustang Brackets for more info!

Office: 757-636-2445

Thanks goes out to Bill from Maryland who worked with me to develop this bracket.

MADE IN THE U.S.A!!!

See more pics here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.487828597896823.115073.487813444565005&type=3

4.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Last edited:

1stShelby

Established Member
Guys,
This is a fantastic product that securely mounts the front plate with absolutely no damage to the front bumper. When a front plate has to go on, this is what I am using.

TORQJNKY

Guys,
This is a fantastic product that securely mounts the front plate with absolutely no damage to the front bumper. When a front plate has to go on, this is what I am using.

Thanks Bill and thanks for taking the time to work with me on this. I'm sure it will be a big hit with the 13 GT500 guys. Your complimentary bracket will go to the powder coater on Monday and should be ready by the end of the week or early next week. Thanks again and have a good one. :beer:

Lemers

Established Member
Looks good. I have a stillen one for my Z. It screws into the tow hook socket. There doesn't seem to be a tow hook socket on the GT500. So this looks like a good alternative.

WAL

Established Member
I'll edit this thread as I get more of these and start offering them on my website.

I've got 50 of these coming in sometime the week of 7/16. Email me directly at [email protected] if you would like to pick one up.

This bracket will only be offered in satin black. My website pricing will be $48.95 plus $7.05 shipping in the U.S.A. (International customers contact me for shipping options). Forum members receive a 10% discount, as usual, when you contact me via email or PM.

Thanks for the follow-up info. Once I have a delivery date on my car (September:shrug:), I'll contact you via PM.

ReapeR948

FOXDIE
Established Member
Very sick. When I get my car I will definitely be getting one. I also know this is fruitless but, why couldn't they put a tow mount in front? So we can put a plate on the side.... SMH. I guess Porsches need it more than us.

Drwalker02

2013 GT500 Addict
Established Member
I'd actually been harassed a little by the local police but showed my email regarding availbility from Craig and they left me alone for now.

TORQJNKY

I'd like to get one of these. I have emailed you.
Regards,
Chris

Thank you very much for your business. :beer:

Very sick. When I get my car I will definitely be getting one. I also know this is fruitless but, why couldn't they put a tow mount in front? So we can put a plate on the side.... SMH. I guess Porsches need it more than us.

:D Let me know when you are ready! :beer:

I'd actually been harassed a little by the local police but showed my email regarding availbility from Craig and they left me alone for now.

Good deal! Glad even my email helped prevent a ticket :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread