Installed LED fogs PICS INSIDE!

peteypab2133

Established Member
Got my new LED fogs from bobs autosports. I believe they are the updated version that has a little more power to em.

Anyways, they were easy to put in.

1) jack up car.
2) slide under car.
3) pull plastic flap back reach in take bulb out
4) do it in reverse
5) enjoy better looking fogs.

I did no have to unbolt anything, nor did I have to even get my sockets out.

The pictures dont do them extreme justice, and they look baller in person. I also think they MIGHT MIGHT MIGHT be decent on the street based on the garage door. I have used other LED's before and they barely glowed my garage, but these things actually look bright.

I have a long drive to PA on friday night, so I will test them out and get back to everyone.

The first picture is a overlay I did from a photo I took outside a few days back and a photo I took in the garage, but you can clearly see the difference.

The rest are self explanatory. Enjoy!

just the running lights on.

LED with the running lights on also

Bobsautosports you can thank me for the great review by sending me some of those reverse lights or dome lights your working on!! :lol1:

Last edited:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
The pics do look better with the LED's.

Will be waiting to hear what you think after your drive to PA Friday night. :)

0mineralgrey3

Spooooooolllllll
Established Member
I find them to be a more blue color than the stock lights. YOu have to view them at the PERFECT angle to get them to match visually. Just looking at them standing up they are more blueish to me.

peteypab2133

Established Member
I find them to be a more blue color than the stock lights. YOu have to view them at the PERFECT angle to get them to match visually. Just looking at them standing up they are more blueish to me.

Once its dark out I will get a better view! Thanks for the heads up though. I guess I still prefer blue tint over yellow tint!!!!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Penemyone

Established Member
Nice upgrade!

10 G37 Vert (F-22)
09 G8 GT (B-2)
07 F-150 S/C (B-52)
99 Stang GT 35th Anniv. Pack (Millennium Falcon)

Dadz500

Established Member
I just put in a set of PIAA replacement lights, the 510's I think and they fit perfect and actually light up the road well enough you can drive at night with just them and the running lights on. This is not meant to take away from Bob's LED's or your lights, they look much better. I was saying this because I have a set of LED bulbs if anyone wants them. I have not tried them so I have no idea how bright they are, but if you want them let me know and I will mail them out, or if you are local, you can come pick them up.

Users who are viewing this thread