Why listen to Van??!?!?!

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Because this:

2012-08-29_10-58-28_377.gif

2012-08-29_10-58-42_663.gif

thats a 20 oz bottle of water, cut the bottom off to empty out the Bobs oil separator (pass side only). This is after 1000 miles of good hard driving with a full day at the drag strip in that time. Thats a lot of oil, maybe an 1 oz or so.....very first mod every single one of you should be doing! :beer:

Iceman5000

Speedfreak
Established Member
+1. Van is the man! Had an snafu with my order yesterday, Van personally called me and fixed the situation. Best customer service ever! Very knowledgeable, and very personalized service!

gkviper192

Established Member
wow. i was going to pass on an oil separator before, but I may just pick one up now. Is the filtration any better than the JLT oil separator?

Last edited:

Zeroescence

Established Member
wow. i was going to pass on an oil separator before, but I may just pick one up now. Is the filtration any better than the JLT oil separator?

Bobs is the best from what we have all gathered. Maybe someone with the JLT can show us what they got after a thousand miles.

I can be rough or soft, your choice! :lol1:

Rough! Check Please!

Last edited:

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Of rough and soft?

This is what I was waiting for.

Also, while I don't want to spend any more cash than I must, that's a lot of oil to be going places it ought not.

Also, going to sound stupid, but by ordering just a single one that says drivers side, you can install on either side? Or is there a preferred side to install?

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I will be leaving you boys alone now. :xpl:

:lol:

Of rough and soft?

oh you know...

Bunch of twisted ones in here

:dancenana:

Also, while I don't want to spend any more cash than I must, that's a lot of oil to be going places it ought not.

Also, going to sound stupid, but by ordering just a single one that says drivers side, you can install on either side? Or is there a preferred side to install?

you really only need the passenger side, seems most of the blow back comes from there...the other question I don't know :shrug:

edit: van answered you, looks like both is a good idea based on his findings

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

When I swapped out to the Oval Throttle Body with just 1,000 miles on the car I had oil residue on the stock throttle body blades.

I'd go for both.

kabooka

Established Member
I spoke with Van just today and ordered Bob's oil separators for both sides. Also, ordered the LEDs from Bob's Auto sports. I was going to order the intake tube from Van as well, but going to hold off until all necessities are installed :) Besides, I see a power pack in my future that includes a tube.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread