Bumper Stripes

BrettR

Established Member
Can someone look and see if the stripes on the bumper between the grilles is one solid stripe or two separate stripes. My cars in the shop getting the bumped painted and the dealer is saying that the stripes are 2 separate stripes making one.
2a7ade8u.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Husky44

Established Member
They are correct-two pieces to form that section. Kinda blew me away. I've striped several Mustangs with aftermarket kits, and quite honestly, I'm a little disappointed with the factory stripe install They did the same thing in the back (which is where I discovered it first).

03outlaw

Established Member
Wow didnt know they did in the back, but yes the front is. I will have to check the back, but I am sure he's right since they did it on the front.

eagle eye

Established Member
They are correct-two pieces to form that section. Kinda blew me away. I've striped several Mustangs with aftermarket kits, and quite honestly, I'm a little disappointed with the factory stripe install They did the same thing in the back (which is where I discovered it first).

I have heard about the seam in the front stripe for some time from others on this forum.
I've had my car for 2 weeks and I looked for the seam in the front and indeed it's there. My buddy's the same way. However, I double checked the rear and there is no seam on my car.
I'm in the process of having the car wrapped by Xpel and the installer spotted the seam right away.
I must admit, I'm very surprised.

BrettR

Established Member
Thanks everyone.
I'm just glad to know they were not just feeding me some B.S.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread