Motorgen ACH Run - April 14, 2013

MG Runs

Established Member
Motorgen ACH Run - June 9, 2013

Open to all makes and models from all eras.

Meet behind the TJ Maxx at 10:00a.m. The address is:

Plaza De La Canada
663 Foothill Blvd.
La Canada, CA 91011

We'll leave the lot at 11:00a.m.

Here is the route.

The end of the drive is Fuddruckers at Ontario Mills for lunch. We should arrive around 2:00pm. +-. There are some turnouts along the way, some like to chill at. The most common is a large sweeping curve with pull off areas after the saddle in the middle where Hwy. 39 would T into Angeles Crest.

Turnouts for this run have been in the 20s on the low side to over 70.

My name is Ben (a.k.a., Vettezuki). I'll be in a white C3 Corvette . . theoretically. If not, I'll be rocking the Hello Kitty Miata . . . again.

The meet on Facebook
ACH - April 14, 2013 | Facebook

Run/Meet Schedule for 2013
April 14 - Palomar
May 11 - Nick's
June 9 - ACH
July 13 - Nick's
August 11 - Malibu
September 14 - Nick's
October 13 - GMR
November 9 - Nick's
December - Mission Inn

Last edited:

dmark101

dmark101
Established Member
hmm. for that route to work, the winter closure along islip saddle would need to be lifted by then. it doesn't usually re-open until late april or early may.

still, nice route. i've done it many times and it's always a pleasure. :)

MG Runs

Established Member
Thanks for the heads up. Have to check. This would be the earliest we've done it. . .

Krwy

Established Member
I am so close to FINALLY finishing up my fox coupe. Missing out on all these MG runs that i used to go on in the Mach.

MG Runs

Established Member
Well, I'm an idiot. As dmark101 said, ACH is not open all the way through until around Memorial. I'll update the schedule. We'll still be doing something on April 14. Sorry for the trouble.

MG Runs

Established Member
DATE CHANGE!

See OP. Sorry I didn't realize ACH will not be open all the way through the saddle until around Memorial day. Therefore we will do ACH on June 9th and Palomar on April 14th. New thread coming up in a day or so on that one.

MODS: I decided to leave this thread since we'll still be doing the run relatively soon, just on a different date. Please change the thread title if it is not showing June 9. Sorry for any trouble or confusion.

Users who are viewing this thread