January 1st 2014, 11th Annual Tour d’Orange Cruise

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Attracts over 350 vehicles, & all cars are welcome.
Bench Racing and Newport Shelby host the "Tour d Orange" every New Years Day which highlights the best scenic tour of Orange County. Now a Southern California tradition for many and arguably the first car event of the New Year.

The near 100 miles cruise encompasses Pacific Coast Highway, Canyons Carving and beautiful picturesque valleys.

Meet at the corner of Fisher and Redhill in Costa Mesa. Arrive by 8:30 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9:00 AM. This scenic drive will take approximately 2 hours and terminate at the In N Out Burger at “The District” in Tustin.

Thank you all for your good behavior which enables us to continue sponsoring this fun event.

Last year’s 2012
[youtube_browser]NMFZfrQxeTU&NR=1[/youtube_browser]

Located at the intersection of Red Hill Ave. and Fischer Ave., just south of the 405 in Costa Mesa.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
It’s like going to the Irvine Cars & Coffee, but the benefit is; you get to see, hear, and drive along with all the cool cars.

Along the route there are areas you can drop the hammer and have some fun!

draxxus131

Established Member
Really quite an underrated cruise, it's very phenomenal. People from around the globe show up for this event, my parents saw people from South Africa and Poland as well a few Germans there with Canadians and South Americans.

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
Attracts over 350 vehicles, & all cars are welcome.
Bench Racing and Newport Shelby host the "Tour d Orange" every New Years Day which highlights the best scenic tour of Orange County. Now a Southern California tradition for many and arguably the first car event of the New Year.

The near 100 miles cruise encompasses Pacific Coast Highway, Canyons Carving and beautiful picturesque valleys.

Meet at the corner of Fisher and Redhill in Costa Mesa. Arrive by 8:30 AM, maps at 8:45 AM, DEPART AT 9:00 AM. This scenic drive will take approximately 2 hours and terminate at the In N Out Burger at “The District” in Tustin.

Thank you all for your good behavior which enables us to continue sponsoring this fun event.

Last year’s 2012
[youtube_browser]NMFZfrQxeTU&NR=1[/youtube_browser]

Located at the intersection of Red Hill Ave. and Fischer Ave., just south of the 405 in Costa Mesa.

Sexiest car in that video can be seen at 6:33. lol. Ill be there again this year! :beer:

flS/R

Established Member
damn, I have a lot of stuff to get done in the next few days. Maybe I can have them all done in time and make it there

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
If anyone on here wants to do a pre-meet up I have a group of cars meeting at Chronic Taco in Yorba Linda. The address is: 18210 Yorba Linda Blvd Unit 401, Yorba Linda, CA 92886. We're gonna meet between 7:30-8 and head over to this event.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Just a tip for those that get there between 9 and 9:30 AM:idea:

If you don’t care about getting a route map and staging!

They leave from the staging area and head out on (Redhill) to (Bristol) to (McArthur Blvd) to PCH south.

You can be a stalker anywhere along that beginning route and join in with the group of cars that you want to hang with:shrug:

Looks like tomorrow morning will be clear and no early AM fog like last yea:rockon:r

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Sexiest car in that video can be seen at 6:33. lol. Ill be there again this year! :beer:

Oh my, could you autograph this pic for me:-D
wul1nc.jpg

So, could you drop the dime on who’s meeting up at Yorba Linda:dw:

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Was going to go but this stock catback sucks ass and I would like to have some sort of exhaust to hear while going through the canyons, and I prefer to hear my own.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
A small part of the staging from last year
2h6ep84.jpg

The Vette guys will be meeting up at:
Krispy Kreme
330 The City Drive South or City Blvd. East
Orange, CA 92868

And leaving at 7:30

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
Was going to go but this stock catback sucks ass and I would like to have some sort of exhaust to hear while going through the canyons, and I prefer to hear my own.

When you drove off at the dyno day, it sounded ok:shrug:

rattlesnake3:16

BOOTS TO ASSES
Established Member
Looks like fun but I'm out because tomorrow is my last day of eating crazy and I'm goin to eat as much junk as I possibly can

cobrakidz

High mileage R
Established Member
Looks like a great run--we do a Polar Bear drive here in the foothills around Coloma, Ca. Long drive but FUN.

OCSnk

NowIESnk
Established Member
That was a great time, I stalked and went out with the first groups and left around 12:30:shrug:

The Mopar’s had the numbers followed by the Mustangs, Vettes, and Camero’s . The 67-69 Camero’s were outrageous.:rockon: That Black Jeep near N’Out was the bomb:eek:

Some vids I found
[youtube_browser]3yMU73iQFZc#t=496[/youtube_browser]

The Vettes had a good showing. There were 5 C-7s Do want!!
[youtube_browser]A1wFeg_-3uY#t=0[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread