FS: 1999 Cobra black/black 63K SE PA! MOTIVATED SELLER!

svtmtl

Established Member
pm me bottom line cash offert... I can pick up saturday with a motivated price

CASH IN HAND rigth now

Last edited:

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
pm sent
edit: dis-reguard my pm. Ill tell you what you told me when I made you a offer on your T56 last week... "you see my asking price?? thats the price, take it of leave it"

for anyone else interested. please pm me. im open to offers

vids!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGM-b2CK_VY"]YouTube - December 17, 2010 3:00 PM[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eOvRgUuYLM"]YouTube - December 17, 2010 3:01 PM[/nomedia]
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3etZUK9BeU"]YouTube - December 17, 2010 3:02 PM[/nomedia]

Last edited:

svtmtl

Established Member
pm sent
edit: dis-reguard my pm. Ill tell you what you told me when I made you a offer on your T56 last week... "you see my asking price?? thats the price, take it of leave it"

for anyone else interested. please pm me. im open to offers

Oh yea but i've never talk about "MOTIVATED SELLER! CASH TALKS!"

I'll do 8 grand cash sunday 12 at 4 pm at your home in PA.

I'm more than serious. Push the button i'll be there sunday...:coolman:

Kev

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Oh yea but i've never talk about "MOTIVATED SELLER! CASH TALKS!"

I'll do 8 grand cash sunday 12 at 4 pm at your home in PA.

I'm more than serious. Push the button i'll be there sunday...:coolman:

Kev

I got your voice mail lastnight. im not interested in a straight trade for a 03 cobra motor/trans. and 8 cash doesnt buy the car. your talking 96 cobra money there....keep going, got the title in hand, have lots of people interested already... :beer:

Last edited:

svtmtl

Established Member
I got your voice mail lastnight. im not interested in a straight trade for a 03 cobra motor/trans. and 8 cash doesnt buy the car. your talking 96 cobra money there....keep going, got the title in hand, have lots of people interested already... :beer:

If you are interested in a complete 03 cobra swap (18 000 miles) + some cash let me know. I'm ready to make the deal happend...
By the way GLWS

Thanks

kev

Last edited:

blkvenm97

Established Member

I seen a really nice silver 01 cobra with mods on here for 9 grand or best offer...so i don't think 8 grand is 96 cobra money....maybe a bad ass 96 cobra drop top with mods and low milage. I've seen supercharged 96-98s goin for 8-9. welcome to the new world of low priced cars and the economic crash...this is late 2010...not 2006.

blkvenm97

Established Member

btw that 01 had 86k on it...it was in basically flawless condition. I'm sure you do have people interested man...being interested and buying is two totally different things. good luck with your sell...you may have to lower your price...I've seen modded machs in the 11k range...pretty nice ones.

blkvenm97

Established Member
also why put MOTIVATED SELLER if your not motivated? and what is the big difference between a 96 and a 99 cobra? half the 99s didn't even have the hp they were supposed to have...well assume yours has the factory rated 320 hp...it also has an IRS...something most ppl on this site DON'T like...that's why 03-04 cobra owners ditch theirs for solid axels when they build em up usually (96-98s already have a solid axel) not to mention when modded the 96-98s look better. I really don't see a difference...15 stock hp? doesn't make up for the irs...I like all cobras but the comment you made seemed to down 96 cobras like they're "nothing" compared to your great 99. once again good luck with the sale...cheers!

99riocobra

i like ice cream
Established Member
^ lol, there's probably only a handful of 99's left that didn't get the hp fix. so that's just a little bit off...

bump for a good guy

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
blkvenm97- please do yourself a favor and delete your posts. You really opened your mouth when you have NO IDEA what your talking about or who I am. I am not going to waste my time replying to your post and your opinion. I honestly could not care less what you think.

Last edited:

93 coupe

Established Member
Why does it seem to be my luck, i always seem to find something what i've been wanting, but i live all the way in san antonio, tx. GLWS

red9450

Established Member
I seen a really nice silver 01 cobra with mods on here for 9 grand or best offer...so i don't think 8 grand is 96 cobra money....maybe a bad ass 96 cobra drop top with mods and low milage. I've seen supercharged 96-98s goin for 8-9. welcome to the new world of low priced cars and the economic crash...this is late 2010...not 2006.

The under market priced cars can always be found on forums, and they usually need work, and are far from as well taken care of as anything kevin (the OP) is selling. You may pay a little more for something he is selling, but you aren't going to have that headache "deal" of a car either. Worth anything extra you may pay..... GLWS:beer:

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
I paid an even $9k for my '99 Cobra back in May of '09, car had 83k when purchased and wasn't in as good condition as the sellers ride is (my front bumper was jacked up and the trunk lid was completely fubar). The mods on this car also are tastefully done, you aren't getting something that has been hacked up. I don't think $10.5k is an unrealistic starting price, but I'd certainly be willing to go down to maybe $9.5k if a buyer comes along and makes that cash offer.

Good luck with the sale.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I paid an even $9k for my '99 Cobra back in May of '09, car had 83k when purchased and wasn't in as good condition as the sellers ride is (my front bumper was jacked up and the trunk lid was completely fubar). The mods on this car also are tastefully done, you aren't getting something that has been hacked up. I don't think $10.5k is an unrealistic starting price, but I'd certainly be willing to go down to maybe $9.5k if a buyer comes along and makes that cash offer.

Good luck with the sale.

had a a friend refer a guy to me. we are working a deal for the price range you suggested it should sell for :beer:

guys thank you for the kind words!!!

Users who are viewing this thread