BF Goodrich is ready to launch their new G-Force Sport Comp-2 and we want you to be one of the first to test it.
BFG will be hosting three private ride and drive events in select cities starting this week. Attendee's will get to experience BFG's latest Ultra High Performance G-Force Sport Comp-2 through a series of closed track tests. (This means, high speed, adrenaline pumping fun, fun, FUN!) We have been asked to invite 4-6 automotive enthusiasts from our sponsored forums to attend. (4-6 attendees for each event)
Event dates and locations:
March 8th, 2012 @ Auto Club Speedway- Fontana, California
How to apply:
March 15th, 2012 @ Firebird International Raceway- Chandler, Arizona
March 21st,2012 @ Motorsport Ranch- Cresson, Texas
If you are interested in attending one of these events please PM us with the following information. Please be as complete as possible. Must be 18 years or older to apply. You must also be able to provide your own transportation to and from the event and be able to provide you own overnight accommodations if needed.
1. Full Name, Address and Phone Number
2. Birth date
3. What is your primary vehicle; year, make, model?
4. What is your secondary vehicle; year, make, model?
5. In what forums do you actively participate?
6. What is your forum user name(s) on each?
7. Do you consider yourself an automotive enthusiast?
8. Do you belong to any car clubs? If so, which one(s)?
9. Do you work in the automotive industry, if so for who?
10. Do you participate in any amateur, semi-pro, or pro auto race series? If so, which ones?
11. Do you have a personal website or blog?
12. Please provide links to your any social network profiles or blogs that you actively update (facebook, twitter, youtube, cardomain, etc)?
13. Please provide a few brief comments as to why you would like to attend.
Apply now, this is a very rare opportunity. Spots will fill up quickly.
-Discount Tire Co.