Shifter Gasket Sets to Quiet Your Cobra Shifter

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Shifter Gasket Sets For 2003/2004 Cobra T-56 Shifters.

All sets have been upgraded to 1/16" (double thickness).

EbayCobra.jpg
2003-2004 Cobra T-56 Kit Shown

Shipping by USPS Parcel First Class Mail is FREE and includes a tracking number. Average delivery time is 2-4 business days.

Note that sets are also available for all 1982-2004 Mustangs, 2011-2014 Mustangs equipped with the MT-82 transmission, 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird T-56, and the 2004-2006 GTO T-56.

Mustang Shifter Gasket Kits
$15.99 - T-56 Kit
$15.99 - MT-82 Kit
$16.99 - TR-3650/T5/T45 Kit
$16.99 - TKO-500/600 Kit
$17.99 - TR-3550 TKO Kit
$10.00 - Two extra shifter handle gaskets

GM Products Shifter Gasket Kits
$16.99 - 1993-2002 Camaro/Firebird T-56 Kit
$16.99 - 2004-2006 GTO T-56 Kit
$10.00 - Two extra shifter handle gaskets

Click on the link below to go to my website to place your order (PayPal or credit card through PayPal). I feel a great satisfaction from my many customers who have told me how happy they are with their quieter shifters after using one of my shifter gasket kits.

Facts About My Gasket Sets
* Inexpensive mod.
* Enjoy a quieter shifter.
* No messy RTV/silicone sealer used.
* No more scraping off old, hardened RTV sealer.
* Faster & cleaner shifter install.
* Optimal shifter-to-base seal

Each Kit includes a base gasket and a shifter handle gasket, and installation instructions, unless otherwise noted on my ordering page.

The shifter handle gaskets are 1/16" to provide noise insulation while not compromising a solid shifter feel. I have sold thousands of sets!

All of my gasket sets are made by hand using a special high temperature 1/16" silicone material specially formulated for this application. They work with all aftermarket shifter such as the Pro 5.0, TriAx, MGW, Barton, as well as the stock shifter. The shifter handle gaskets work on all 2-piece handles.

Payment by PayPal or use a credit card through PayPal.

The ordering process is very simple. Please go to my website --
https://stangshiftergaskets.com

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

trueblueeyes

Established Member
Finally ordered two sets. I have a friend with a set installed on his car and it *so* much quieter, so I can't wait to put them on my cars. Thanks!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Thanks for the nice comments everyone!! I'm happy you like the product. :)

trueblueeyes

Established Member
No suprise on the excellent packaging and super fast shipping. A big suprise on just how much difference these shifter gaskets make. The rattles and noise from the shifter on my car is all but gone. If you think all the accolades are just hype, you are wrong. Do yourself a favor and buy these gaskets. Thanks Bob!

Melissa

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Hi Melissa. Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy that you like the set. Email me a picture of your '97 if you have one. I'd love to see it. I haven't seen many green '97s.

trueblueeyes

Established Member
CobraBob said:
Hi Melissa. Thanks for the kind words. I am really happy that you like the set. Email me a picture of your '97 if you have one. I'd love to see it. I haven't seen many green '97s.

I'll do that as soon as she gets out of the paint booth. (going in Monday to finally repair a dented fender..lol) In the meantime...BUMP for a great product.

Users who are viewing this thread