30lb fuel injectors

sbr420a

Established Member
I ran these for about a year 10k in miles. i am upgrading so i dont need these anymore. they are the red tops. only asking $100 shipped. OBO.

powerhungry

Established Member
Sbr420a is a Scammer, do business with him at your own risk. He sent me a set of 19# injectors instead of the set of Ford Racing 30's he advertised.

sbr420a

Established Member
never said they were ford racing. they are 30lb ford explorer injectors i ran them on a turbo/tuned fox. the 19lb's are yellow or possibly black if i remember correct. the injectors came out of a 1995 explorer. but not once did i say they were ford racing

autosay97

Established Member
Please don't try to justify selling explorer injectors by the color, they are not 30lb injectors I can assure you. Post the part number to where I can post some links for you. I get sick of people assuming that these are 30's when they are not. Guess if you found a set of blue tops in a cobra you would think that they were fords blue top 160lb injectors eh? The explorers you pulled the injectors off of must have had superchargers on them to need 30lb injectors lol. DO NOT continue trying to sell these as 30's or you will be reported to a moderator.

auyon

svt freak
Established Member
yup, got a set of explorer red tops right here, but yeah, they are #19.... do the research before you sell.

Users who are viewing this thread