Eaton swap kit for 4v 4.6

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
removing off my 04 cobra to go Twin Turbo....

STOCK/FACTORY stuff up for sale....

currently everything is still bolted to car...if you are local, then come over and see it....we will take the afternoon to remove all parts....EVERYTHING YOU NEED MINUS EATON SUPERCHARGER

you get:

basicially everything you need to make an eaton or aftermarket supercharger work on your 4.6 4v C headed motor - sorry if I did not list EVERYTHING....but you get EVERYTHING to make work on your car.....pay close attention to a couple others listings posted on here....they dont list the factory 03/04 cobra intake or inner cooler or inner cooler cross over bracket....thoes parts alone are over $1500

factory fuel rails
stock throttle body (but its the same as the one you already have)
factory inner cooler
factory lower intake manifold
factory cross over tube
factory inner cooler to inlet/outlet ports that bolt to intake manifold
factory tubes....
factory inner cooler
factory HE
factory water lines for air to water cooler (hard and soft)
factory air to water pump....
03/04 timing cover
blower belt bracket and tentioner for supercharger/alternator drive belt...
all nuts/bolts
alternator, ect
throttle cable
cruiz cable
ect
this does NOT come with an eaton or other supercharger (although, I can add one in the kit if you want one for about $300) I have plenty of friends out here that have them.....just let me know.....

THIS IS NOT JUNK!!! I take HUGE pride in my build, and do ALL the work myself!!! you will not see some half a$$ed work, and some slapped together crap....I do my research and homework before any upgrade....can send pictures if you are serious about doing this swap!!!

I mean EVERYTHING goes!!! I am sure I missed a million things but you get the idea...if you have 4v c headed motor, this is what you need to put these blowers on your car.
I also would need your timing cover and brackets, alternator cross overtube, throttle cable, cruiz cable, throttle cable bracket, ect in the trade +the cash...I would prefer a more local sale so we can do a swap over a weekend, and you drive yours away....no, boxes of $hit for you to puddle through and figure what the F am I looking at....bring it over and we will do the swap....you get mine...I get your brackets and such....

fayetteville, NC area....you bring it...we will do it!

just seeing what I can get rid of this stuff for to help fund my TT project....

any questions just PM me....I will let you know to the best of my knowledge anything you want to know.....

$2100 obo + parts (your parts) (I will help you get the rest of the parts to make this work on your car)

(I can get this 100% fully complete for right at $2500 total-so, meaning I can complete the rest of the kit for right at $400, which would include the eaton, stock 39# injectors, factory mass air meter....I believe thoes are the only parts I am mising to make this absolutely 100% complete)

its easier to get ahold of me by phone...

so if you are serious about this, call me!!!
760-267-7893

Last edited:

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
if its worth it, then drive down here...I am willing to do the deal...

and thanks SVTeeshirt...just trying to get enough for my TT set up, and want to pass on a good deal to others out there...its so hard to get someone with EVERY piece in one place....that is the reason for it....

TTT!!! still up for grabs....

HitmanKB

KING COBRA
Established Member
If you were near LA, Id be all over this! Cash in hand and everything! Somebody grab this ASAP!!!!!! Please!!!!

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
ALL PM's replied to!!

sorry, been away this weekend...

if anyone wants to call me....then here is my number

760-267-7893

z28Eater

Hemi's Worst Nightmare
Established Member
I don't have time to take a trip or I'd do this. If there's any interest for you to make a trip to Memphis and we do this pm me and we will talk extra $$$

FSTMRFR

FaST MotheR Fuc keR
Established Member
I hear ya man....my car will be taken down in a couple weeks to remove all the aftermarket stuff....so, traveling will not be in the future plans...sorry man....

Strikeeagle345

Established Member
Im trying to sell a vortech right now, and if i do will be willing to cruise down and do the swap. 03 mach 1 motor currently has a vortech. Ill let you know when it sells, hopefully you will still have it.

Users who are viewing this thread