GT500 supercharger setup for 05-10 4.6 3V

crownaviation

Established Member
COMPLETE DOB KIT

Ok, for those of you wanting the DOB supercharger setup but want or need a complete kit well, here ya go! If you purchase a supporting parts kit or partial kit I can offer a small discount when you are ready to purchase a new manifold. The manifold will come with everything from Department of Boost including the newly revised pan and 1 year manufacture warranty on the manifold.

ALL the parts listed below are the complete supporting parts kit (like blower, CAI fuel system etc.). The "kit" does not include the required Department of Boost manifold.. But I can sell you a new one of those too. This kit includes everything down to the last nut, bolt, wire and hose you will need to install your blower. I call this option the "Rookie" kit (no offense, just need to call it something to avoid confusion). I also include a itemized list of all the parts and they come numbered with a description of what they are.

I also included a "tuner" kit has items on this list marked "Deleted option 1". This is for the guy that has wire, connectors, hose, clamps, sealant and basic shop stuff laying around already.

Option 1 or "Rookie" kit
$2,100 For the ENTIRE supporting parts kit INCLUDING the items marked "Deleted"

Option 2 or "Tuner" kit
$1800 This does NOT include the items marked "Deleted" on the following list

Add a new manifold Additional $1949 Manifolds are only produced every couple months. Have yours NOW!

If you are Local to the Wichita KS area I will sell you ALL the parts, installation and custom tune for $5200 out the door!

Depending on which option you choose many mods will come completed for you. Ex: DOB pulley installed, hose cut to approximate length, tensioner mod, mods to blower and belt cut to 6-rib. This saves you some time and it will be correct.

This kit comes with the support to make 450 rwhp with a good tune. This is the max I would recommend on a stock motor. The Ford Racing kits sold by the dealer is super super expensive but that is the power level their kit makes. They warranty the motor and everything behind it at that power level using their kits and dealer install from what I am told. Again, your tune is critical and more important on high power applications. If you call me and let me know your mods then maybe I will provide you with the support to make more power. 550-600 rwhp on a properly tuned built motor is not hard to do on this kit. I will not sell the kit to support that power if you do not have the motor to do it.

Here is a list of the parts

1 Stock Blower (All mods included for installation on DOB manifold) Have a new takeoff 2012 and a couple excellent low miles 09-10 stock blowers.
2 Elbow (If you choose the ported option this will also come ported and port matched to the blower included in porting fee)
3 Bypass Valve
4 CAI (several to choose from: JLT 110 carbon fiber, Steeda 114, K&N and stock.)
5 GT500 60mm TB with electronics (No need to swap your GT electronics over. Ready to bolt on, also have New available).
6 GT500 Dual Fuel pumps w/harness/fdpm (less than 100 miles from a 2012 GT500 SS conversion. Sending unit has been swapped for compatability)
7 (8) 47lb FRPP GT500 injectors (Excellent condition 1,200 miles off a 2012 GT500)
8 1 step colder spark plugs (New In Box. I will need to know what year your car is to determine which plugs to send)
9 GT500 Heat Exchanger and brackets (Good condition with no leaks or bent fins etc. UPGRADE to LARGER 2012 with 1200 miles for additional fee.)
10 GT500 Heat Exchanger Pump (Used excellent low miles. Have new for a little more)
11 GT500 Degass bottle (Excellent)
12 GT500 Degass bottle cap (New In Box)
13 GT500 pigtail for HE pump (New In Box)
14 IAT Sensor (New In Box)
15 IAT Sensor Pigtail (New In Box)
16 GT500 SC to manifold gasket (New In Box)
17 Extra tensioner for Frankentensioner (New In Box. I will do the necessary modifications on this. Little left to complete frankentensioner)
18 2010 GT thermostat (New In Box)
19 Thermostat gasket (New In Box)
20 Belt (New In Box. They come 8-rib. I will trim the belt for the 6-rib standard DOB setup. If you have or are upgrading to 8-rib let me know)
21 Extra 76mm smooth idler (New In Box)
22 Longer tensioner bolts (3) M8x1.25x80mm (New In Box. Grade 10.5)
23 3/4 to -12AN manifold fittings (2) (New In Box)
24 90 -12AN barb fittings (2) (New In Box)
25 Doorman fuel line adapter (New In Box)
26 1/4" manifold fitting (New In Box)
27 1/2"manifold fitting (New In Box)
28 Supercharger oil (2) (New In Box)
29 Deleted option 1 Vacuum "T" fitting (New In Box)
30 Deleted option 1 Add-a-circuit for SJB (HE pump) (New In Box)
31 Deleted option 1 Relay for HE pump with relay pigtail (New In Box)
32 Deleted option 1 11/16 to 1 1/4Hose clamps (4) (New In Box)
33 Deleted option 1 3/8" Vacuum caps (2) (New In Box)
34 Deleted option 1 Heater core hose connector (New In Box)
35 Not in either kit Degass bottle 90 for routing to HE ... not required but nice. Optional but not required, not included in kit.
36 Deleted option 1 5/16 to 5/8 Hose clamps (5) (New In Box)
37 Deleted option 1 3/8 to 7/8 Hose clamps (4) (New In Box)
38 EGR blockoff plate Will fabricate. Not needed if you choose our ported blower. We weld the port shut when porting.
39 Nuts for Heatexchanger mount (4) (Used but you never see them anyway.. just nuts)
40 Alt extension but splice (New In Box. Should be plenty to cover REQUIRED wiring extensions.)
41 Alt extension battery lug (New In Box)
42 Alt extension 4 GA wire (New In Box)
43 Deleted option 1 Sealant for snout (New In Box)
44 Deleted option 1 Sealant for manifold fittings (New In Box)
45 Deleted option 1 Anti-seize for spark plugs (New In Box)
46 Deleted option 1 Assortment of Wire Ties (New In Box)
47 Deleted option 1 Electrical tape (New In Box)
48 Deleted option 1 Assortment of but splices, terminal connectors (New. Again, will be enough for the basic install)
49 Deleted option 1 Quick splices (New In Box. Option some may like to use if not a fan of wiring)
50 Deleted option 1 Heat shrink tubing (New In Box)
51 Deleted option 1 Wire for extensions (New In Box)
52 Deleted option 1 -12AN Heat exchanger hose to manifold (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
53 Deleted option 1 1" Hose from manifold to Degass bottle (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
54 Deleted option 1 1" hose from degass bottle to HE pump (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
55 Deleted option 1 -6AN Fuel rail crossover fuel line (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
56 Deleted option 1 -6AN Fuel rail to tank hard line fuel line (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
57 Deleted option 1 -6AN Brake boost OEM "T" to rear SC Vacuum (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
58 Deleted option 1 5/16" FRPS hose to manifold (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
59 Deleted option 1 5/8" PVC hose to pass side large Vacuum (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
60 Deleted option 1 5/16" Fresh air hose to CAI (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
61 Deleted option 1 -6AN Fuel line for EVAP to Elbow (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
62 M8x1.25x70mm tensioner pulley bolt (New In Box. Grade 10.5)
63 Deleted option 1 Heater core hose under manifold (New. Cut to fit with some extra lenght. Will be labeled to location)
64 Deleted option 1 Vacuum cap for unused part of brake boost "T" (New In Box)
65 Deleted option 1 -6AN Manifold "T" to Bypass valve hose (New In Box)
66 M6x1x20 Elbow bolts (New In Box)

Additional cost saving or upgrades

Let me know if you would like to further customize a parts kit. I may be able to leave certain things out, or upgrade/downgrade them at your request.

If you would like some seriously sweet porting you will get that for an additional $350, now only when buying my kit. Regular price is $450 and up.

This is a bit of work to put this kit together! If you have looked around you will know what a great deal this is, and how much time you will save in the process. Feel free to contact me for specific details.

[email protected]

2013-02-04002136_zps09b52bf3.jpg

This is what she looks like installed

2013-01-28113032-1.jpg

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
1 kit left! Not sure I will be doing another one... selling for what I have in them cash wise, lots of work getting them together and doing all the mods.

Lots of potential to grow here as well! TVS...Whipple in progress..

2012-11-19202232.jpg

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
for $2100 it comes with the blower?

For $2100 you get all the items in the list. It is every nut and bolt. Blower, gt500 fuel system etc.. there are 66 items on that list. A manifold is still required. This kit has upgrades from the basic kit.

The manifolds are $1995. If you buy either kit I am offering a discount on a new manifold. I am independent and not a business partner of the department of boost.

With some of the downgrades on my kit (fuel system, cai etc) the basic kit can be done for $3500

The blower mods and some other mods will be completed reducing installation time

Last edited:

crownaviation

Established Member
hmm...so how much is a stock GT500 1.8L supercharger and TB worth now?

Stock m122 gt500 is a 2.1L. The m112 on the 03-04 cobra was a 1.8. The blolwers are not that expensive and can usually be found in the $400-$500 range. All the other stuff is what adds up quick. Gt500 complete fuel systems with dual fpdms and harness are around $500 used and still $799 new. Tb's are not that expensive usually around $100 depending on how fast you need one. Cai, gaskets, plugs, he pump, heatexchanger and all that takes time to find.

There is a little risk buying all this stuff and takes a ton of time collecting everything. I have had a lot of people interested in doing the kit but some were turned away as they did not know what to buy or how to find all the parts to keep the cost down.

So, I spent hundreds of hours putting together a couple kits to help out. I was fortunate to come across a few good deals which I am passing along in a kit. I am offering some upgrages I recommend. In the long run it is cheaper todo them in the beginning rather than later.

Last edited:

rlhay2

Established Member
Stock m122 gt500 is a 2.1L.
Gt500 complete fuel systems with dual fpdms and harness are around $500 used and still $799 new.

Thanks for the info, I have all that stuff collecting dust in the attic. Didn't use it when I opted for turbos.

crownaviation

Established Member
Building more kits! The kit option with NIB JLT is PENDING! I still have a few JLT CF 110 that are used but excellent condition. Also have a few upgraded (2012) heat exchangers left for options to the kit

Love tax time!

goody03

i need more mods
Established Member
This is something I need to look into
On a mostly stock 05gt what would you see for hp on a standered kit?
Edit: I now see it says 450.
Thanks.

Last edited:

sportinawoody

Established Member
thats with a super conservative tune. the beauty of this setup is being able to upgrade to a 3.4 or 4.0 whipple or kb mammoth , etc,,,,

crownaviation

Established Member
This is something I need to look into
On a mostly stock 05gt what would you see for hp on a standered kit?
Edit: I now see it says 450.
Thanks.

With a stock motor I would not go past 450. If you have a forged motor then the wallet is the limit lol. I have a built motor on my 07 gt and use the DOB manifold on that car. Running a ported and highly modded gt500 m122 with nitrous and a few other goodies.

I also offer custom porting service and offer a discount on that service if purchasing a kit however for 450 rwhp goal the porting is not needed, standard setup will deliver everything you need at a low IAT/blower speed.

Do you still have any of these manifolds available? I may have a buddy interested.

The manifolds are produced in batches. I have one on the way that is not part of a complete kit and not spoken for. Thought I had a deposit on it the other day but something came up and guy needed to wait.

Manifolds are only produced in a batch every couple months or so. This manifold should ship to me this week after a little delay but it is complete.

Sorry for the late response, thought this thread would notify me on my phone/email but guess not lol. My email address is attached and will be happy to answer any questions you may have.

[email protected]

crownaviation

Established Member
I have accepted a deposit on this particular kit. I do have another that is somewhat reserved for a local install.

I have just about completed another full kit but not ready to ship just yet. Let me know if you have any interest and we can work something out!

onescruluse

Established Member
Just checking to see if you would sell any particular parts separately. Thought I saw an I/W damper in one of the pics. Have one, or maybe an ATI, that you would be willing to part out?

crownaviation

Established Member
Just checking to see if you would sell any particular parts separately. Thought I saw an I/W damper in one of the pics. Have one, or maybe an ATI, that you would be willing to part out?

I usually hang on to parts for kits or partial kits. Certain things I can omit from a kit like injectors and fuel pumps but for the most part if 10 people wanted to delete the tb then I end up with a huge overstock of certain things.

The iw stuff is separate and normally do not have spares layin around. They are expensive but worth every penny. I would like to one day persue a dealer arrangement with them.

crownaviation

Established Member
Updated the listing, hopefully it is easier to read. Lot of stuff here so feel free to contact me with any questions!

Thanks SVT!

p51mus

Established Member
supercharger

I have a 07 stage-3 with the roush supercharger. What would it cost to change it to you set-up?

crownaviation

Established Member
I have a 07 stage-3 with the roush supercharger. What would it cost to change it to you set-up?

I believe you would just need the intake, blower and a few misc things depending on your fuel and cooling situation. I will be passing thru dallas and waco on my way to houston on the 14th or 15th. Likely 15th if you would like to see it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread