STIEGEMEIER takes the GUESS WORK OUT OF S/C PORTING

dynobobstieg

This Data log sheet along with the graph you see is a sample of what we are able to datalog. With this information we are able to continue further development on Superchargers. The SXF-1000 is the first of it's kind for an independent shop, we are able to Flow Superchargers along with Plenums ,Throttle Bodies, and MAF to get a true picture of the whole intake system. More Horsepower and Torque with an emphasis on drivability is the result. Race teams now have an option to have a Supercharger System Ported polished and FLOW TESTED for that performance edge. This valuable information will help you choose associated ports and pulley sizes for correct rotor speed and rear gear changes.

Before and after overlay Flow sheets will prove results from Supercharger porting. Throttle Bodies Plenums, and Aftercooler efficiencies will become apparent . Custom Supercharger builds now available with confidential Flow sheets. Call for quote.
If you would like to have your current set-up Flow tested, call for pricing and turn around time.
You would not buy a set of professionally ported Cylinder heads without a Flow sheet , so why not your supercharger?
Stiegemeier Porting brings this option to you

Robert D. Stiegemeier
Stiegemeier Porting Service, LLC
StiegeSplash
636-949-2275

GT500tbandpl.gif

GT500flowbenchSFX1000.gif

Thank You.
This is available for all Superchargers.

VIDEO:

[ame=http://s980.photobucket.com/albums/ae289/STIEGEMEIER/?action=view&current=2ndvideoofsxf1000.flv]
th_2ndvideoofsxf1000.jpg
[/ame]

beeradd

Established Member
I had no idea you were located in St. Charles. Travel there quite often from KC. Look forward to meeting you guys in the near future...

dynobobstieg

Banshee06

Established Member
I have a Steigy stage V+ blower and with a JLT CAI and a 3.76 pulley I was making 495 HP and 499 tq.
I just had installed a 2# crank pulley, sct 2400 MAF, and the High boost carbon fiber CAI and now its make 429 HP.
The tuner doesnt know why,
Any one with any ideas?
Thanks

Banshee06

Established Member
I have a Steigy stage V+ blower and with a JLT CAI and a 3.76 pulley I was making 495 HP and 499 tq.
I just had installed a 2# crank pulley, sct 2400 MAF, and the High boost carbon fiber CAI and now its make 429 HP.
The tuner doesnt know why,
Any one with any ideas?
Thanks

Some one on hear said maybe the torque plate came loose. Said that the Steigy portings he has had two of the plates work loose where it is welded thus restricting the air flow?

Users who are viewing this thread