Division X Does More With Less

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator

Lethal Performance and Division X have done it again. Division X is now offering a fuel hat for the Terminator that utilizes a new 400lph twin turbine pump from Walbro. Two of these pumps mounted in the new D-X hat provide the same or better performance than hats using three Walbro GSS342 pumps. This equated to the new D-X hat having the ability to support over 1,200 RWHP. Unfortunately, these new pumps are not backwards compatible to any of the older hats on the market.

Division X isn’t just going to offer hats featuring these new pumps in Terminator hats, they will be offering them across their full line of fuel hats. The new hats also have several upgrades to compliment the higher flowing pumps. They feature over-sized bores for feed and return (10an outlet and 8an return), O-ring style ports instead of NPT fittings which require Teflon paste.

Additionally, since these hats contain two pumps instead of three there are fewer fittings, less hose, and no need for a 3-to-1 Y-block. All of that translates to a cleaner install and less money in the end for the consumer. So what we have here is something rare, a part that has fewer components, superior performance, and lower cost than its predecessors. That’s a win for everyone.

DX%2001.jpg

DX%2003.jpg

DX%2004.jpg

DX%2006.jpg

DX%2007.jpg

MYSTCHRM

Established Member
Can't wait for the day I'm ready for my Whipple. LP continues to look at enhancing already great products for our Terminators. Love it!

WOTjunkie

SvtP Resident Asshole
Established Member
You guys are awesome. Excellent job at keeping up the competition in the performance market. One more thing added to the wish list. It's a shame that pretty fuel hat isn't visible to the outside.

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
What is different aside from the mounting depth ? Would they bolt into the "Unamed four letter word Hat " i have already in my car haha

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
What is different aside from the mounting depth ? Would they bolt into the "Unamed four letter word Hat " i have already in my car haha

The new pumps are not backwards compatible to any of the older hats. I thought I put that in the first post, but I must have left it out.

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
when will these be available.

We should have some available to ship late next week. We'll post updates once we know for sure.

The new pumps are not backwards compatible to any of the older hats. I thought I put that in the first post, but I must have left it out.

Thanks for the awesome article Travis. Once again proving that SVTperformance is the premier mustang forum on the internet. Keep up the great work and thanks for all of the support!

In regards to the hat it actually may be possible for DivisonX to offer a basket upgrade for those with the older hats to run these pumps. With that said there's other things about the revised hat which wouldn't get upgraded without having to replace the entire hat itself. The larger bores for feed and return as well as the larger inlet/outlet configuration wouldn't get addressed with a simply basket upgrade.

I'll definitely let you know if DX can make it work.

So, would a modified or dual FPDM setup still be needed for these pumps?

If you're going to run these pumps I would suggest running them in a return style configuration. It's just a way better solution and will do away with expensive modified/dual fpdm kits.

Let us know if you have any other questions.

Thanks, Jared

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
If you're going to run these pumps I would suggest running them in a return style configuration. It's just a way better solution and will do away with expensive modified/dual fpdm kits.

Thanks Jared, I was leaning toward going return on my next engine build. I think it's pretty much guaranteed at this point considering capabilities of these pumps.

Carbd86GT

You're Gator Bait
Established Member
Right now, they are for the 99-04 Mustang fuel tanks, S197 upgrade coming soon. Pricing remains the same on the hats at $399, pumps are $159 ea.

cbr repsol

Established Member
ohh man im sure glad im ordering in jan...i will be getting the whole new kit minus the regulator....i want the fore regulator it just looks so bad a**.
Thanks for making this for us lethal....also what will the two pumps as mentioned be able to handle on corn? Im sure at least 800rwhp??

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
ohh man im sure glad im ordering in jan...i will be getting the whole new kit minus the regulator....i want the fore regulator it just looks so bad a**.
Thanks for making this for us lethal....also what will the two pumps as mentioned be able to handle on corn? Im sure at least 800rwhp??

Yes, 800 shouldn't be a problem on e85 iirc. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread