SVTPerformance Show'n'Shine Saloon Gets Modded

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...erformance-shownshine-saloon-gets-modded.html

SVTP has some big plans for our dedicated paint, detailing, and body modification forum Show'n'Shine Saloon in 2012. We’re pleased to announce that Kevin Tetz from TRUCKS TV will now be helping us out in there by moderating and providing information on how to properly detail, repair, and/or modify your bodywork.

In addition to being a well known automotive television personality, Kevin has owned his own restoration shop, managed collision centers, and has learned from masters of automotive restoration. He has held ASE, ICAR, SIKKENS, PPG, and MARTIN SENOUR certifications, so it’s pretty safe to say when it comes to body work he knows his stuff. Further, Kevin is also an accomplished automotive journalist, writing for magazines such as Southern and Northern Rodder, Mustang Monthly, Modified Mustangs & Fords, and Ford Performance Trucks (I really miss that one).

Kevin has been on TV since 2003, including features on “Popular Hot Rodding” TV, three seasons hosting “Classic Rides” and co producing “Classic Car Restoration” on DIY. As mentioned earlier, he currently hosts the popular TRUCKS series that airs weekly on Spike TV, focusing on “How To” projects and upgrades. Speaking of “How To”, his Paintucation instructional DVD series, which was launched in 2000, teaches viewers the fundamentals of paint, bodywork, and restoration techniques.

To top it all off, Kevin owns a 2000 Harley Davidson F-150 with a 2002 SVT Lightning drivetrain. Best of all, he built it himself. It’s a real honor to have someone as well versed in automotive-arts as Kevin sharing his knowledge with the SVTP community. Not only will we be having some great tech discussions, but we’ll also be working with Kevin in the near future to produce some exclusive articles and videos covering some of the most popular detailing and restyling topics you see on SVTP.

Until then, please check out Show'n'Shine Saloon and welcome Kevin (he goes by KTTrucks) to SVTP.

-SID297:beer:

MountainDew

Do the Dew!
Established Member
Kevin Tetz, welcome. One thing I've always wanted to say to Trucks TV! was to hurry up and FINISH/AIR the Mazda Ranger. Terminator Motor & IRS. Thank you if you can expedite this.

Joe

KTTrucks

Premium Member
Established Member
LOL! We are working on it as we speak.... Im finishing bodywork, plumbing is nearly done still waiting on some small parts, and should start/run it within this month... Personally, if we get that truck finished the way we want it... nothing else matters! It should be strong when it's done. Thanks for watching, and thanks for the kind words and welcome... we've got some cool plans for this site and forum... we'll need your help to make it all happen though.

Thanks!!

KT.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
LOL! We are working on it as we speak.... Im finishing bodywork, plumbing is nearly done still waiting on some small parts, and should start/run it within this month... Personally, if we get that truck finished the way we want it... nothing else matters! It should be strong when it's done. Thanks for watching, and thanks for the kind words and welcome... we've got some cool plans for this site and forum... we'll need your help to make it all happen though.

Thanks!!

KT.

Should make for a good series. :beer:

N2DAMYSTIC

WAS THERE A BILL OF SALE
Established Member
Very cool and welcome Kevin! Doing a resto on a 67 mustang coupe so I will look forward to your posts, and show as always!

DMassey

No Habla Jibber Jabber
Established Member
Welcome aboard! I watch the show all the time, and it's GREAT to have you associated with SVTP!!!

StacyStangz

"Supercharged Stacy" - PR
Established Member
Kevin,
I am super thrilled to hear about your upcoming shows along with your serious body work expertise... It is going to be a great year on SVTP. :)

* By the way, Mustang Week is July 16-22. lol

brucesvt

Established Member
welcome kevin, have enjoyed the show for many years now. FYI if you need to do any mods on a ford escape let me know lol jk

MalcolmV8

Established Member
Hey Kevin, it's really great to see you on the forums and I've REALLY enjoyed watching your terminator Ranger build.

I've built a couple V8 Rangers myself. One was a full on hot rod and the other was my daily driven AWD 302 Ranger. You can see them at http://www.v8-ranger.com

Of course I'm a terminator owner too and have since I purchased my Cobra brand new in 03. Many smiles and miles over the years. Great to see you on here.

Love the show, been watching it for years.

All the best
Malcolm

STLR FN

My Wiener's Covered
Established Member
Welcome Kevin... looking forward to see all that you have to offer and enjoy watching Trucks!.

I seen an old how to series(video) when I went an autobody trade school. To say you have changed looks would be an understatement.. lol.

Again Welcome.

Users who are viewing this thread