New Cipher Racing Seat Deals**2012 Lineup**

MR. STALLION

Established Member
TPS Motorsports is now offering an explosive deal on new racing seats for your mustang.
Cipher Auto Performance has released a new lineup for 2012 and the new style look pretty good.
Ever feel yourself sliding out of your seat during turns? Or leaning in the opposite direction of the way you're turning? Then it may be time to get a pair of racing seats. With higher leg and upper body supports you'll be comfortably seated in the perfect position at all times in all situations reducing the risk of misjudging distance and losing control. Racing seats are easily installed with the correct brackets (not included) and still offer the reliability of stock seats. Also made for use with 4 point racing harnesses.

I just recently installed Cipher's new "VIPER" series seat into my fox and I have to say it's the most comfortable seat i've ever had in the car. Previous seats were Corbeau's, and a set of Recaro's. By far these are the best.
I've got a bunch of "carbon fiber" touches throughout my car(wing,hood,dash,bezel's) and when I saw the "VIPER" model I had to have it because it had the vinyl carbon fiber that matched my touches.
I'd post pics but the car is now stored and garaged for the winter, but here is a pic of the seat:

cccc.jpg

Here is a photo lineup of the 2012 models that are available.
Prices start out at $350 A PAIR!!!!!

FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!

cipher2.jpg

Any questions just ask.....Larger and more closeup pics available. I will post pics of my new seats in the next day or so.

Last edited:

ttype69

Established Member
guys these seats are straight from japan or something i have a set that i decided not to use them. kinda cheep looking and quality is not that good. When i first got mine the box was label right but the seats were not the right seat inside the box had to ship back to get the right ones. and the color insert on one of the seats was very crooked i had to almost dissasble the seat to get it straighter. i guess there great for the price but my ass would no whant to be sitting in thes doing 140 plus . also the rail only locks on one side i dont like that cause it will kinda make the seat have some wiggle to it just saying no offense to the guy that put this up but there not seats i would put in a 20 to 50 k mustang.........

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
ok OP....you are an authorized vendor, care to chime in and defend your products? i am in the market for seats and was going to place an order.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
Chinese made. Have seen them at various shows.

so the quality is poor? you wouldnt even consider sticking them in a car if all you are going for is weight reduction? i dont care about " super quality interior". when i want the nicest seats i will drop 2k on cobra missanos.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
so the quality is poor? you wouldnt even consider sticking them in a car if all you are going for is weight reduction? i dont care about " super quality interior". when i want the nicest seats i will drop 2k on cobra missanos.

I wouldn't trust them as a safety item. No certifications whatsoever.

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
im not good with this stuff, i always just thought as long as the brackets are sturdy and the harness/ belts were secure thats all you needed

ttype69

Established Member
lets just be honest if your trying to save weight and money by all means buy them but. if i was realy going to use them i wouldnt use the sliders and i would make custom brackets and bolt them to the car directly that would be safer. but astetic wise they belong in those fast hondas if you know what im talking about. in my book buy the time you make brackets or buy brackets and fool around with getting them in the car its not worth it .. what car do you plan on putting them in. these seats look better than an fox seat but haveing these over a stock 03-04 cobra seat mmmm no. if you had a pure race guted cobra and had no interior and just threw these seats in ok kool i get that but not if its a daily or driven allot. i was like you i was excited at first cause the seats i got looked kinda like a 03-04 cobra seat but when i finaly got them out of the box and looked at them i was like no im not going to humilate myself and put these seat in there.

this is what i had and i needed some what normal seats

Last edited:

DaveHutch

Bullets and Cars n stuff
Established Member
^ well i am really trying to save weight, and honestly the black seats with grey outline i think would look great in an 03 cobra interior. I have a seat delete and honestly yes i am going for a more gutted race/street car, its not all about show. i am running a built motor with E85, so i just wanted something to sit in that looks a little more like a race car. Im actually not a huge fan of the stock seats, plus they are in everyones cobra, i wanted something different. i have put so much $$ into the car, that i just dont have an extra 2k for seats right now, and i havent driven the car in a year so i dont care at this point haha. as far as the brackets, i know they make brackets as well that bolt right up for specific cars.

ttype69

Established Member
^ well i am really trying to save weight, and honestly the black seats with grey outline i think would look great in an 03 cobra interior. I have a seat delete and honestly yes i am going for a more gutted race/street car, its not all about show. i am running a built motor with E85, so i just wanted something to sit in that looks a little more like a race car. Im actually not a huge fan of the stock seats, plus they are in everyones cobra, i wanted something different. i have put so much $$ into the car, that i just dont have an extra 2k for seats right now, and i havent driven the car in a year so i dont care at this point haha. as far as the brackets, i know they make brackets as well that bolt right up for specific cars.

the sliders on these seat brackets only lock on one side (so there is nothing stoping that slider from moveing on the other side) i was just looking out for the people who might have gotten there hopes up on these seats thats all. seams like you would be fine with there quality. yea i would rather have a heavy hitting engine under the hood then 2k in seats for shure.

Users who are viewing this thread