04 TURBO Lightning ***24k***

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
04 TURBO Lightning ***New price 20k***

JDM built 5.4 with Diamond pistons and Oliver billet I beams
Stage 2 heads
Stage 2 cams with some custom work set on a turbo center
All the norm JDM motor specs, I could find the receipt and list them, but after the cams, this was built to their specs.
Turbo kit built by Polk Performance w/ Garrett GT42-76; individual runner manifolds; 4" dp not under chassis of truck; custom intake hat powder coated flat black
PI custom 3600 stall converter
JDM drag springs cut for 3" drop
Hotchkis rear leafs and Chevy Shackles for 4.5" rear drop
QA1s in front, Strange adjustables in back
Will have the stock wheels on it when I sell because I ruined one of the Kaotik's. Tires have about 6500 on them
battery relocate to bed
fuel cell intercooler resevoir
billet grilles in truck
SCT Xcal2 - Pro Racer Package
60lb injectors
MAFia
255 pumps
AC has been removed, but will have all parts to put back on if needed
Still have most if not all factory parts and they can along with it.

Open to some trades. Would be interested in a diesel pickup, or maybe something else, pretty open at this point. Title is free and clear.

TurboL.jpg

HPNX0015.JPG

HPNX0013.JPG

HPNX0012.JPG

HPNX0018.JPG

30679-559-33338.jpg

100_1233.jpg

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
any times at the track or dyno numbers?

The most local track I have is only 1000ft, last time it was there it went 9.15 Truck was running on 12lbs of boost and had a 2.3 60ft. Still hasnt made a dyno pull on full boost, at 15 lbs it made 690 with the loose converter in it.

bamaRed

BAMA-LOC
Established Member
im still interested, just waiting for the holidays to pass. keep me up to speed on what we talked about. thanks bro!

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
How difficult, or should I say how much to get the A/C put back in? How many miles on it? And what town?

Last edited:

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
The reason I took the AC out is because one of the hoses touched the dp and burnt a hole through it. And I dont/didnt drive it that much so I took it out for weight. I Think Clint had the same thing happen to his and he priced the part to replace it, I believe it was less than $50 to replace. Should be able to put back in in less than 2 hours. Im in Sherwood right now. Are you the guy that is up somewhere near Marc in Corning? He knows about the truck, we spent many nights on the phone talking about plans when we were putting our trucks together. ODO reads 28,8k right now. Motor has about 3k on it.

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
yeah, that's me. I had planned to try and make a deal with you and get the loan, then the wife shot me down! No,LOL not really, but she did have a good point about selling mine after I bought yours. I'm scared it would take forever to sell my Lightning.

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
yeah, that's me. I had planned to try and make a deal with you and get the loan, then the wife shot me down! No,LOL not really, but she did have a good point about selling mine after I bought yours. I'm scared it would take forever to sell my Lightning.

Sure wish I had a reason to move to that part of the world. I really like it up there. Keep working the lady, and let me know if she changes her mind.

5lightning0

Greyghost
Established Member
bump for my AR buddy!
mhays26, if you ever bring your truck up to Marc's or Sikeston please let me know!!!

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
Back up. Last buyer backed out. Will take 22k for this. Someone come get it.

Matt

Chi3f

Established Member
damn when i was always on this site a couple years ago before i sold my L i remember you working on that beast. Sick of it already? I'm starting to miss mine alot

mhays26

Whats that sound?
Established Member
damn when i was always on this site a couple years ago before i sold my L i remember you working on that beast. Sick of it already? I'm starting to miss mine alot

I just lost interest in it. Spent all my time working on it, and by the time it was done, I decided I didnt need it. Wish I could have found this truck for sale for this price when I was building mine. Would have made a no brainer.

Users who are viewing this thread