Eaton Swap brackets

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
I don't believe the guy who made his own custom brackets is selling them. He had a thread on here and/or Mach1Registry showing his product.

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
Terry Gorsuch is his name and here is his email address

[email protected]

I bought his brackets for my eaton swap. FYI I got my bolts thru Fastenal since it is almost impossible to find M8 in long lengths at any kind of hardware store.

musclemerc

Established Member
^^^ What he said

You can find his threads on Mercurymarauder.net he now offers them in 2 versions

Terry does GREAT work.

DeepDish04

Established Member
thanx. I will look him up. Got an eaton, injectors, and fluidyne h/e at the house waiting to go on the mach just not sure what else Im gonna need? lower intake, intercooler below blower, heat exchanger pump and lines, fuel pump.....ha I know its not gonna be an easy task

JBender2007

Established Member
i am interested to see what all this swap will take as well, i just recently picked up a eaton with the throttle body, h/e, kb boost-a-pump and injectors from a buddies 04 cobra since he is going with a whipple set up.

Parts-is-Parts

Established Member
i am interested to see what all this swap will take as well, i just recently picked up a eaton with the throttle body, h/e, kb boost-a-pump and injectors from a buddies 04 cobra since he is going with a whipple set up.

It will save you hundreds and hundreds of dollars, remove the alternator voltage problem and shave about 6 hours off the install time.
There is no downside.

JBender2007

Established Member
is there a thread the has in depth explanation of the install process? i havent had much time to really dig through and find one since i am fairly new to this site. any help will be much appreciated.

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
is there a thread the has in depth explanation of the install process? i havent had much time to really dig through and find one since i am fairly new to this site. any help will be much appreciated.

the eaton swap process? or the brackets?

[ame=http://www.mach1registry.org/forums/showthread.php?t=71833]Eaton Swap..... - 2003-04 Mach 1 Registry Owners Club[/ame]

JBender2007

Established Member
oh okay, i didnt see the .pdf file when i was looking on my phone earlier, appreciate the help.

okay, i knew about the terminators having the voltage issue cause i just put an alternator on my friends 03 (which has helped the issue so far, but im not sure for how long) but i thought you meant the machs had an issue as well.

Users who are viewing this thread