Evolutions...you had the thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Does the truth hurt? If I was lying you could have just called me out on what I said?????

Cookieman00x

Drunk Again.
Established Member
Meow...

papasgotabrandnewcat.gif

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Last edited:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
:pop:

Looking forward to hearing the whole story...

venom1997

Screwed by the Twins
Established Member
Thats messed up dude and its not right something needs to come out of this. Deleting threads is not going to solve anything. Someone needs to man up

Evolution

Established Member
Mike,

Your gripe is with JR at Mighty Muffler, Inc. NOT us....

Evolution Performance, Inc. NEVER worked on your car it was Mighty Muffler, Inc. which is located across the street. Jr who is the ONLY owner of Mighty Muffler worked on your car. The only time your car was on Evolution Performance's property was when Jon Lund tuned your car..... PERIOD!

Evolution Performance, Inc. and Mighty Muffler, Inc. are two completly different companies, the only tie and I mean only tie is Blood. Jr's busniess pratices are his own!

The People that work at Evolution are myself, Nelson Sr., Kent, and our Tech's Mikey and Chuck!

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.

red9450

Established Member
yea, they suck, and know it. thats why it was deleted. if Mike is full of shit Evolution, why not confront him, and clear you're name. Not have all the threads deleted where the whole story from both sides could be posted....? Did it really take you this long to come up with a story?

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Mike,

Your gripe is with JR at Mighty Muffler, Inc. NOT us....

Evolution Performance, Inc. NEVER worked on your car it was Mighty Muffler, Inc. which is located across the street. Jr who is the ONLY owner of Mighty Muffler worked on your car. The only time your car was on Evolution Performance's property was when Jon Lund tuned your car..... PERIOD!

Evolution Performance, Inc. and Mighty Muffler, Inc. are two completly different companies, the only tie and I mean only tie is Blood. Jr's busniess pratices are his own!

The People that work at Evolution are myself, Nelson Sr., Kent, and our Tech's Mikey and Chuck!

Fred
Evolution Performance, Inc.

WOW....thats some BS right there. I walked in YOUR shop to have the work done. My car was worked on along with a ton of other gt500's that carry your name that come out of those bays. Why the sudden distancing of your selve from the bays across the street?

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
A lot of these threads popping up lately. Its a nice read when im stuck at work with nothing to do! I hate it when its gets deleted though! I feel like i missed out on a good story.

ah well keep it coming!

Evolution

Established Member
WOW....thats some BS right there. I walked in YOUR shop to have the work done. My car was worked on along with a ton of other gt500's that carry your name that come out of those bays. Why the sudden distancing of your selve from the bays across the street?

Two years ago, they installed Bolt On Headers and Catback Exhaust on some GT500's. The only thing they do for us anymore is install Weld In Exhaust bungs and that's it....

Linthemup

Established Member

Post an invoice showing Evolution Performance , copy and paste before it gets deleted . If you state the work was done by Evolution and he states the opposite . Then its time for the site to consider whether they want to have a vendor that is not honest .

Evolution

Established Member
Post an invoice showing Evolution Performance , copy and paste before it gets deleted . If you state the work was done by Evolution and he states the opposite . Then its time for the site to consider whether they want to have a vendor that is not honest .

I'll make sure this thread doesn't get deleted, please post the invoice Mike

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
So whats your story now? Any work that walks into your doors and was done across the street at the "sons" shop in not your work? What about all those GT500's that have been worked on over the years in those bays. You might fool a couple people on here that Evo didn't do the work but I walked into your shop....talked to you and credited your shop in my build on here. Why the distincing now?

Last edited:

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Fred I let all my paper work go with the car. To those not local Evo they have a shop across the street and one next door down. I walked into evo for my work done....mostly fab custom tubing work. All their exhaust/turbo work is done across the street. Then they had my car inspected next door. I forgot to add that my brand new MT drag radials were bald when I picked up the car....but then again you guys seem to forget your shops affliation whith one and other.
PS Fred....if I didn't go to your shop how do you even know this story?
Your distancing of your shops is funny to the locals.......by blood but nothing else huh?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread