Official Announcement :: SVTPerformance - Mustang Week 2013 Schedule

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTPerformance - Mustang Week 2013 Schedule

MW_Day_2_BO_122.jpg

Monday - July 15th – SVTPerformance - Welcome to Mustang Week Party

For the first time SVTP will be hosting a welcome to Mustang Week at Myrtle Beach Party. If you're in town early for Mustang Week this party is a great opportunity to get out and meet other SVTP members. We will be meeting at Spanky's Pub House, a favorite spot of local's. Spanky's is a great little restaurant/pub with excellent food. I particularly like the pulled pork sandwich and shrimp tacos. Spanky's has plenty of parking and the lot is situated in such a way you can easily keep an eye on your car from the patio. You'll know you have the right place by seeing the SVTP 2012 Mustang GT parked out front.

We've arranged the following food and drink specials:

$2.50 Yuengling Drafts, $4.00 Jim Beam Pours, $3.00 Westbrook IPA (Local SC Beer) - Some of SID297's favorite things.:beer:
$5.00 - Spanky’s Burger or Pulled Pork Sliders, Mac & Cheese Bites, Bakery Made Pretzels, or Quesadilla

Location - Spanky's Pub House
Time - 6:00pm
Map - Click Here for a Map of Spanky's Pub House

MW_2013_SVTP_Event_Locations_002.jpg

Wednesday - July 17th – 6th Annual SVTPerformance Burnout Contest

It simply wouldn't be Mustang Week without the Annual SVTPerformance Burnout Contest. This is our sixth year hosting this event that seems to get bigger and more exciting every year. If you're unfamiliar with how awesome The SVTP Burnout Contest is check out our coverage of the 2012 edition of the event: Mustang Week 2012 : SVTPerformance.com/Discount Tire Direct Burnout Competition. Needless to say, this is probably the wildest spectacle you'll see during all of Mustang Week. There's no other event at Mustang Week that rewards with you a free set of tires for letting it all hang out and showing off for the crowd. The crowd determines the winner, so the more you can do to rile them up the better. Creativity is highly recommended. All participates receive a gift bag and the contest is open to all Ford vehicles.

Location - Myrtle Beach Speedway
Time - 5:30pm
Map - Click Here for a Map of Myrtle Beach Speedway

MW_2013_SVTP_Event_Locations_005.jpg

Thursday - July 18th – The 3rd Annual SVTP/Blow-By Racing Coyote Cruise

This is BBR and SVTP's third year organizing the increasingly popular Mustang Week Coyote cruise. The 2012 event featured 16 cars and a great group of Mustang fans. We're hoping to see double the number of cars participating this year. The cruise is open to all 5.0L Coyote and Roadrunner powered vehicles. Our route will take us on some great back roads and two boat landings one the Waccamaw River. We will eventually find our way to Dirty Don's Oyster Bar on the Intercoastal Waterway where we will happy hour pricing on food and drinks. I suggest you try the $0.50 oysters, they're awesome and can be had either steamed or raw. Happy Hour includes: $0.50 mussels, clams, shrimp, oysters, and wings; $2.00 select drafts; $2.50 domestic bottles; and $3.00 house pours.

Click Here to See Pics From The 2012 SVTP/Blow-By Racing Coyote Cruise

Meeting Place - Bass Pro-Shop Parking Lot Near the Blow-By Racing Trailer
Meeting Time - Please be at the meeting location by 12:00pm
Route - Click Here to See the Cruise Route
Ending Point - The cruise will conclude at Dirty Don's Oyster Bar, a great restaurant on the Intercoastal Waterway, where we will get to enjoy Happy Hour specials on food and drinks.

MW_2013_SVTP_Event_Locations_003.jpg

Thursday - July 18th – The SVTPerformance Cruise

This is our first time organizing an Official SVTP Cruise. I can't believe we've never done this for Mustang Week, but since relocating to the Myrtle beach area we've been able to increase our presence in the community. The SVTP cruise will be open to all SVTP members, regardless of their vehicle. We want to include as many of our great forum members as possible. Our route will take us through some nice Horry County back roads and eventually lead us to Mellow Mushroom, home of the best pizza in Myrtle Beach. We will be providing pizza and wings, we'll be arriving during Happy Hour. At Mellow Mushroom Happy Hour includes appetizer specials, a selection of 30 draft beers for $3.00, and $3.00 House Liquors. Hope to see a lot of you on the road with us.

Meeting Place - Bass Pro-Shop Parking Lot Near the Blow-By Racing Trailer
Meeting Time - Please be at the meeting location by 4:00pm
Route - Click Here to See the Cruise Route
Ending Point - The cruise will conclude at Mellow Mushroom where we will get to enjoy Happy Hour specials on food and drinks and SVTP will be buying a few pizzas and some wings. We should arrive during Happy Hour, which runs from 4:00 - 7:00pm, so we'll have appetizer specials, a selection of 30 draft beers for $3.00, and $3.00 House Liquors.

MW_2013_SVTP_Event_Locations_004.jpg

Friday - July 19th –3rd Annual SVTPerformance Party Like a Rock Star Night

This is third year hosting our annual SVTPerformance Party Like a Rock Star Night. We're changing things up a bit this year from our previous events. Instead of having it on Thursday night after the Darlington Drag Racing event we're moving it to Friday night after the Mustang Week Car Show. We are also moving locations from The Dog House, the location of the event for the past two years which recently closed, to The Deck at The House of Blues. The Deck is an awesome spot is hangout, have a drink, and enjoy some great food. They have a recently installed Craft beer Lagoon and will have live music on the stage. There's no cover charge, plenty of parking, and a great atmosphere. HoB is offering the following specials: $4 Margaritas, $6 Craft Draft Beers, and 4 for $20 16oz Coors Light Aluminum Bottle Buckets. I'm hoping to see a lot of SVTP members make it out and enjoy all that The House of Blues has to offer.

Location - The House of Blues Deck
Time - ~8:00pm -
Map - Click Here for a Map of The House of Blues Deck

MW_2013_SVTP_Event_Locations_001.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
SVTP stepping it up!!!!! Although i gotta admit, I miss our early morning hungover waffle house meals we used to do! If I can squeeze something in with all my obligations to SEFB I'll try my best to make it out to something for a little bit!

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
SVTP stepping it up!!!!! Although i gotta admit, I miss our early morning hungover waffle house meals we used to do! If I can squeeze something in with all my obligations to SEFB I'll try my best to make it out to something for a little bit!

There's a possibility that can make a comeback, just need to get enough interest in it.:beer:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Party Like a Rock Star Night on my 40th! Can we say that Saturday will not be kind to me? I do like how SVTP is making it's presence known more and more at MW Travis! Kudos!

BigWill90

Established Member
I get in country the 18th want be able to make it to Myrtle Beach until the 19th trying to make up my mind if it's worth the 5hr trip, thinking about waiting until next year ..

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
There's a possibility that can make a comeback, just need to get enough interest in it.:beer:

Lol there was never enough interest, it was usually just me, you, Rick and Linn and a few other random stragglers every now and again:smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread