FEELER - 05 Silver GT - 60k Miles w/ Bolt-Ons

xXBIGxBAREXx

Established Member
Here's my pride and joy, my 2005 Silver Mustang Gt!
Just hit 60k mile marker, always oil changed on time w/ Mobil 1 synthetic. Brand new (1 month old) 295 Nitto Invo's on the rear. Front tires have a good 6 months left on them, they're 245 HTRZ II's.

Only problems with the vehicle, have check engine light for the low idle, gonna try cleaning the MAF which should take care of it, over oil'd the filter last time. And there's a squeek noise occasionally which I will be changing the belt to take care of that. Other than that this car has no problems at all.
Oh and the backs of the seats don't have the little releases on them I never got around to replacing them when I bought the car.

Performance Mods-
Ford Racing 4.10's
Eibach Lowering Springs
Steeda CAI w/ TB Spacer
Steed U/D Pulleys
Hurst Short Shifter
BBK Short Headers
Pypes O/R X pipe
Flowmaster Mufflers (Pretty sure they are the american thunders)
Some weird clutch, I burned the stage 3 learning how to drive and my mechanic recommended some weird one thats like good i guess, I don't recall the brand but the clutch kit was about 800 bucks.
Has brenspeed tune and local Archangel tune, includes sct tuner

Visual Mods/Electronics-
Roush Carbon Fiber Interior Kit
Pioneer FH8000BT Deck (makes a pop sound when it turns on due to the whole factory amplified set up its a ten dollar fix just have to solder a 5 amp regulator in)
18" FR500 Cobra Rims Black (Has some curb rash)
Eleanor Side Scoops and Window louvers
10% Tint w/ Eyebrow
2.5" Antenna
Trunk Lid Honeycomb cover
Black Brake calipers (G1 Kit)

Car has clean title other than one fender bender.
Someone pulled out in front of me at about 15mph and i clipped their rear end. Had to replace front bumper, hood and front passenger 1/4 panel.

Wanting 18.5k OBO! Trying to use this plus some money I have saved up for a cobra!

Ill post some more pics of the interior and any paint blemish areas tomorrow.

Post, PM, or Text it 918.557.9058

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread