wtb termi swap car (near ohio 6hours or so or willing to deliver)money in

nickssvt

Established Member
wanting to buy a termi swaped car ... any body style doesent matter rilly i love fox bodys and sn95s so i am going to say those will take first choice but any termi swap ( into any kind of car not just a mustang) is what i am looking for so shoot me some good cars and lets get the ball rooling. mainly i want a nice quick car that i dont have to worry about someting breaking and i know will be reliable.

Must be a full motor/tranny terminator swap(or atleast built)(dont want a termi motor with a stock t-5 trans ...can be a t-5 or a c4 or th350 but they must be built to handle the power and even more if i feel like putting more through it. ( rilly i want the t56 for crusing around so i would like to be able to get low 20+mpg crusing on the freeway so if u have a over drive transmission or a t56 i would definatly like it more than a 3speed)

I live in columbus ohio and i am willing to drive upto 6(ish) hours to see or buy the car. if you can deliver that would also be great and we can work the cost of doing so into the price.

The car will be used for weekend driving / daily driving if i feel like taking it to work and having fun on the way. so i cant have a car that runs on c16 or any kind of race fuel( e85 is ok but prefer 93).

The more mods the better the whole car needs to be built to be reliable i dont want a crap rear end on a 500+hp motor and trans combo.it can be turbo or supercharged, kenny bell, tvs,eaton whatever aslong as the rest of the drivetrain can take the power its going to be getting.also i dont want a car that needs a "tune" if it rilly needs a "tune" its usualy kinda fishy and i dont want a car that is going to potentialy cause problems because the tune brought out some problems hidden by the ritch fuel ratio or something.

I would like a compression test done acrost all cylinders before i buy the car( i also will preform one when the car gets here or i get there to check and make sure the numbers are correct). i dont want the rearend whining or trans having shifting issues if u dont double pump the clutch or anything of that kind.

i have a loan waiting at the bank for whatever i want so rilly i have the money waiting for the car now( ususaly why deals fall through)

i rilly want to spend around the 13k area ( i have room to go both up and down so dont be scared to send me a car for 18k if you think your car is worth it i will take a look and assess value and work with you.). also i dont get on here much so pming me is not going to do much so my number is 614-599-3608 text me... i will try to check back on here but rilly if you are wanting to sell me your car be sure to text me for a fast responce.

Thanks alot Nick also any questions just text me also or u can pm me and i might get back to them if i get on here some time.

01CobraGT

Established Member
Check out my 01 Terminator GT posted, 36k on car, 11k on cobra motor and tranny. I am the original owner the car is mint..I am located in Cincinnati..

Users who are viewing this thread