Wtb termi clone or termi swapped car

lt4388stroker

Established Member
Anyone WTT Termi swap for Camaro?

Wanting to trade my Camaro for your termi swap mustang
prefer something with some mods,
color doesnt matter, vert or coupes I like them both.. so let me know what yall have thanks..
Has to run on pump gas 93... We dont have E85 around here so thats useless to me
Must be a 6 speed
Link to my car, pics on page 1 and 3
http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-c...fi-h-c-i-nos-383-stroker-608rwhp-595rwtq.html

Im in North Carolina so looking somewhere reasonably close by
336 432 6614

Last edited:

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
I think it comes down to how much is your budget. Under or over $12k

Over you can find a high mileage termy for $13k or low mileage low $20's, Swap GT/etc pending on mods mostly under $12k.

lt4388stroker

Established Member
I got one but the mods are endless. The power is fantastic.
pm me the link to it please :)

I have a 93 cobra clone with termi swap turbo , check out my thread:coolman:
okay checking now :)

I think it comes down to how much is your budget. Under or over $12k

Over you can find a high mileage termy for $13k or low mileage low $20's, Swap GT/etc pending on mods mostly under $12k.
my budget is about 15k

carrew

'01 Cobra Jet
Established Member
No link just 01 cobra with the eaton swap, FTB IRS, termy driveshaft with billet yokes to work with a TR3650 with a termy flywheel and centerforce II.

I think if you can afford a termy with mileage that would be the way to go. It has all the solid base components which would eat up alot of cash buying individual. I did the swap because my cobra was already paid for.

lt4388stroker

Established Member
No link just 01 cobra with the eaton swap, FTB IRS, termy driveshaft with billet yokes to work with a TR3650 with a termy flywheel and centerforce II.

I think if you can afford a termy with mileage that would be the way to go. It has all the solid base components which would eat up alot of cash buying individual. I did the swap because my cobra was already paid for.

pmed ya

sn94cobra

Corn-aholic
Established Member

crazycarlo

Established Member
I have one Im working on now the only thing is its not a 6 speed and it has a SRA but it has alot of upgrades and could be in your budget.

01CobraGT

Established Member
I have an 01 Terminator GT posted, car is mint I am original owner only 36k on car 11k on 04 cobra motor and trans 6 speed with a 2.6 KB...

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
I sold a badass SB Cobra on here a few years ago with mileage for around 15kish with alot of mods/extras and the couple who bought it slapped a KB on it and it is still going strong from what I hear. Hold out and get a REAL Cobra, clones are cool and cheap but they can be nightmares if not done correctly....

Users who are viewing this thread