What real customer service is (Bruce and Steve)

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
I have been slowly putting together my full rear set up from Bruce. Last week I ordered a few pieces and one of them was the delrin read diff support. Monday (actually Sunday night, monday morning) I was looking over my parts list for the gear change I am having done this weekend and somehow I forgot I ordered the rear bushing so I ordered it again. I look at my email Monday afternoon and there is an e-mail from Steve saying they noticed I already ordered one and just wanted to make sure i needed another one. Of course I did not and sent him an e-mail back, saying i made a mistake. Not 20 minutes later I had the money returned to paypal and a follow up e-mail telling me they took care of it. Thats service! Thanks Bruce and Steve.

In2Boost

Established Member
Good to know. I've been planning an upgrade with his components when I get a gear change. I'd love to hear some feedback once everything is in.

brkntrxn

Inappropriate Motorsports
Established Member
If you are talking about Bruce and his FullTiltBoogie IRS stuff, he is top notch. I had the opportunity to meet him last year at VIR and Bruce is a great guy. Goes by AC427Cobra on here.

I also run some of his bushings in the IRS of our 99.

-Kevin

M.P. Cobra Fan

Are you my baby's momma?
Established Member
Do they have a website? I'm almost ready to start ordering parts for my rear end gear swap and would love to see what kind of prices they are offering before ordering.

Thanks,

Adam

Full Tilt Boogie Racing Homepage

I have heard a LOT of good feedback about them. Both in customer service and in product quality. When I finally get ready to redo the rear end in mine, I hope to add some of their components.

-James

CanuckCobra

Established Member
I recently had Bruce's kit installed along with a set of 4.30's

All I can say is WOW!!

The car is completely different now, much more stable and predictable, no loss in ride quality and alot less wheelhop, I still have the MM IRS brace (03 Cobra Style) to go in and I'm hoping this will fix up the last of the wheelhop .

Unfortunately the Motive 4.30's failed after 3 weeks of use, my shop says the metal hardening didn't take, so I'm swapping in some Richmond gears and chasing Motive for a warranty replacement which I will sell here.

I also had 1" H&R spacers put on, I have pics of before and after, I'll try and get them up, I think it looks good.

Also had Billetflow IRS brace added at the same time..

:rockon:

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
Bruce is awesome. There is a sticky with prices pics and everything else in the market for Cobra suspension.

Canuck, go with the Ford gears.

brkntrxn

Established Member
Motive are some of the best out there, I am surprised you had an issue with the first one. I have had several sets of Motive/FRPP gears in my car with no issues.

olgreydog7

Jaded
Established Member
I thought someone else made the Ford gears. My 4.30s had the right part number but came in a weird box.

brkntrxn

Established Member
Maybe the different ratios are made by different people? We had a thread on this a year or two ago. My 3.55s came from Ford in a Motive box.

Users who are viewing this thread