94-04 Granatelli K-Member Kit Question??

99SALEEN/COBRA

Established Member
"Brand new Granatelli K-member kit including coil overs for Mustangs 79-2004. This is the Platinum finish kit and it includes K-Member for 4.6L Mod engine, Tubular A-Arms, Steering Rack bushing kit, Coil Overs including 200 lbs Springs for the front end. Drop 30+ pounds from the front of your Mustang."

^^^^^^This is the ad^^^^^^^

Has anybody used this kit on any 99-01 cobra? Is this a good K-member? Please let me know what you guys think asap because I am thinking about picking it up this weekend if i hear good things about this kit. Btw the guy is asking $550 obo. Thanks!

marshal wall

Established Member
The Granatelli mustang K member kit is a copy of the Maximum Motorsports K member kit. Second, I believe that Granatelli makes a lot of their parts in China, including their K member kits. I don't see how the Granatelli K member kit can be "the best" When it is a blatant rippoff of an other companies' product

The "best" K member kit would probably be the Griggs racing SLA front end kit.

fangs99

Established Member
I beleve the member a A arms go for $425 new so I wouldn't pay $550 for a used one.
The UPR k member kit is $650ish brand new.

99SALEEN/COBRA

Established Member
The Granatelli mustang K member kit is a copy of the Maximum Motorsports K member kit. Second, I believe that Granatelli makes a lot of their parts in China, including their K member kits. I don't see how the Granatelli K member kit can be "the best" When it is a blatant rippoff of an other companies' product

The "best" K member kit would probably be the Griggs racing SLA front end kit.

Thanks for the info! Yea I actually had a few people tell me about there parts not being all that great. :/ And yea i have heard alot of good things about the griggs racing kit, ill prob end up goin with them because maximum motorsports is way to expensive!!:nonono:

99SALEEN/COBRA

Established Member

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
Granatelli is still in business? I can't see how. As others have said they rip off Maximum Motorsports stuff and its china made garbage. For a street car I wouldn't run a K member other than Griggs or MM.

Users who are viewing this thread