Colt state park official tshirt ordering thread!!! Finally!!!

ChromeSnake98

Established Member
Ok guys I've finally got everything together. First of all I have to thank SVT03DAL for organizing this whole cruise (and doing and excellent job) and the infamous MOOCH for designing such a sexy ass Tshirt. Anyways back to business. The tshirts are going to be sold via a website linked to a paypal address. The money is going directly to my friend Dave the shirt printer who is a good friend of mine and who's helping us out a ton with all the Tshirt needs.

So this is how it's going to work. The link on the bottom of this post is for the website. Make sure you chose a size and color. Next I would ask just for my own sanity that EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE post back on this thread what colors and sizes you've ordered. This will greatly help me in the delivery of the shirts as the only way I can pass them out without shipping is on the day of the cruise, by email address. So if everyone posts what they ordered I can easily set aside each set of shirts and hand them out at the meet. The shirts are going to be $20 each which is prety reasonable considering I was figuring at least $25 with all the colors and graphics. I'm also going to order a few extra to be sold at the meet just in case people weren't able to order in time. The deadline for ordering will be THURSDAY JUNE 15. This allows a week for Dave to do all the printing and allow me time to pick everything up.

CLIFF NOTES::

Order from link at the bottom of page

After you order please post what you ordered in this thread along w/ your email so I can match orders

Shirts will be passed out the day of the meet

DRIVE FAST TAKE CHANCES LOL

WWW.COLTSTATEPARKCRUISE.BIGCARTEL.COM

Last edited:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Gotcha any admin in particular I just don't exactly know how to go about finding one. And don't feel like getting yelled for asking something stupid lol

When you click SVTP Forums at the top, on the right of all the subforums (last column) it has a list of them. PM one of them and they can do it.

Users who are viewing this thread