FS: Brand new Acer 15" notebook

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
Had someone order this and then back out. Still sealed in the box.

Acer Aspire 15.4" Notebook
Celeron 2.13 Ghz
1 gig of RAM
120 Gig hard drive
DVD drive
built in web cam
wireless
Vista Home Premium
1 year Acer warranty

$500

Last edited:

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
shipping is included in the price.

I'd rather not get into the debate about what you get when you supposedly buy computers or electronics from Walmart. Try opening them up and compare the electronics....they aren't always the same as when compared to other dealers. Walmart gets cheap pricing by the volume they sell and on top of that, the product sometimes comes with EOL hardware.

poneypower

They call me Shipwreck!
Established Member
Walmart sells the Aspire 5315-2470 dual core Celeron with a 1 year Walmart warranty for $567 plus tax and shipping per a store and the website. This 1 year that comes with the unit I am selling is the Acer Advantage warranty.

Although this is not a dual core celeron system (this is the 5315-2698) it is a mobile celeron so battery life will be better than a dual core chip. Performance for regular activities would be almost identical, although the extra gig of RAM in the 2470 would improve performance slightly if doing gaming or video editing, although I would never buy a Celeron system for any type of gaming or multimedia except the very basic stuff.

Performance on this notebook would be almost identical to the one that is more expensive, and again I am not charging any tax or shipping.

Users who are viewing this thread