Jeep SRT8 vs Blazer

SSmoked99

Burn that sh*t UBZ
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZw29SsJ5YU"]YouTube- JEEP GETS WRECKED AT BEECH RIDGE[/ame]
:nonono:

COBRA MAN OF UT

F...UR SUPRA @ GTR
Established Member
If that was not on purpose I do not know what is and he keeps going that guy would not leave that track standing u can cant on that.

ReCoil

Let it eat!
Established Member
That dude in the Blazer would be in a coma after I got done with him.. I cannot believe that!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What the heck kind of racing is that? A pristine Jeep running on a short track against a beat up Blazer? He didn't expect that might happen? Hey, I don't feel sorry for the Jeep driver. HE made the decision to race on that track. I guarantee wrecks like that happen all the time. :shrug: :nonono:

Zentenk

Established Member
Damn... I would wreck his face in. If someone has the balls to just do something like that, they better take the ass beating they deserve. People cheer as the douchebag comes by, what a bunch of trailer trash. One reason I turn collisions off in Forza Motorsport. =D

Disintegr8or

Established Member
That looks similar to the "Hornet" class at the local circle track.

Why in the hell would someone race a new car out there?
He either must have never been there before, or was running his mouth off to the Blazer guy.

I still would have shot the Blazer owner afterwards if I owned the Jeep. :fm:

Disintegr8or

Established Member
Yeah, the guy in the Jeep must have never been there before. :shrug:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HfBHn19KGo&NR=1"]YouTube- FREDS' PAYBACK AT BEECH RIDGE[/ame]

Last edited:

cam346

Established Member
What the heck kind of racing is that? A pristine Jeep running on a short track against a beat up Blazer? He didn't expect that might happen? Hey, I don't feel sorry for the Jeep driver. HE made the decision to race on that track. I guarantee wrecks like that happen all the time. :shrug: :nonono:

i was thinking the same thing. why have a nice jeep ruin in something like that.

Last edited:

Wynn

Wants 11's
Established Member
Looks like this is the norm out there. Haha I want to go. That guy had to know something bad would happen to his nice jeep.

Sounds like a fun place to people watch haha. More white trash than wal-mart.

TurdFerguson

Scumbag
Established Member
thats pretty terrible. gotta admit though the guy in the blazer has some balls to actually hit the jeep or be stupid enough.

most people in the blazer's shoes (even with the knowledge that contact seems to be the norm) would think "uh dont hit him since he's in a relatively new 50k vehicle" but this guy decided to do it anyway.

I can't imagine how pissed i'd be. and he probably signed a waiver to so he's shit out of luck

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
I HATE rednecks with a Passion. I have to deal with people like this all the time around here. South East Kentucky is by far the worst.

Rdnckhoops

Reminds me of that stupid HBO short called Dirty Driving. Pretty much the scum of the earth from Anderson Indiana racing like a bunch of retards for a living. I cant believe the girls in the 2nd video that are yelling like Elvis just teleported himself into the stands. :nonono:

bscarberry

Established Member
talk about complete justification of a "cleansing"... no one would blame you for dropping a bomb on that track if you showed them the video

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Now I get to pay for these tools to have insurance. Yay!

Users who are viewing this thread