Completion PICS and VIDS of the Coupe

slow90coupe

Established Member
heres some of the completion shots and vids i got today... we put about 50 miles on it today, and i put about 25 miles on it MYSELF, so i am very happy!!! the car has a few little demons (leaking valve covers, some rear end noise) but overall it runs amazing. it hasnt ran down the road in 8 MONTHS, and in the entire time i have owned the car ( over 1.5 years) it has only been about 150 miles (not counting today).i am in love with this thing!

VIDS
coupe945.mp4 video by slow90coupe - Photobucket
DSCN1706.mp4 video by slow90coupe - Photobucket

coupe947.jpg

coupe948.jpg

coupe949.jpg

coupe951.jpg

coupe952.jpg

coupe953.jpg

coupe935.jpg

coupe954.jpg

coupe955.jpg

DSCN1707.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

DSCN1710.jpg

bam

Established Member
Awesome interior, and props for making those wheels actually look good.

BTRStang

USMC Ret.
Established Member
Very nice, I cant wait to start tearing mine down and redoing it. I love the gas tank straps cool idea and I will do it on mine.

slow90coupe

Established Member
thanks guys. it has came a pretty good way from when i got it. the motor is just TFS heads, TFS intake, Lunati 51014 cam, BBK LTs, etc. just your basic stuff...

slow90coupe

Established Member
Thanks guys. I hope to get the qtr panel and hood fixed before MW. I don't really want to get the whole car resprayed just yet, because the car is going to be my DD, and cars get BEAT in the parking lot at my school. So, it would be a waste of money, pretty much now. In 2 or 3 years, i hope to get it painted and get some more mods done (Turbo???). :)

DaBigBone

Established Member
Looks great! I have a set of those seats I'm installing soon, how do you like them?

Users who are viewing this thread