Ouch! ZR1 Corvette takes on an SL65 - Ego buster

BRIZZOK84

Established Member
The two cars in the video are really nice cars. The SL65 AMG makes something like 750TQ and 605 HP and the ZR! is not a slow car it also makes what 638HP and 590TQ. The one point I would like to make is that the SL dose have a RENNtech tune which only adds like another 100TQ and 80HP. I would like to see the race stock for stock.

BigDan

Established Member
That's some lame ass racing. I cant believe they are actually serious about this vid and took the time to edit it when it wasn't an even start race.

Back when I use to get into altercations on the highway with my modified 1 ton Dodge diesel after my first win, I would give the hit to the other guy and blow past him just to prove my dominance. :-D but I dont do that sort of stuff anymore.

ScreaminRedZ

Established Member
Hey guys, come on, the owner of that ZR1 must have been MOST displeased...:bored:

Last edited:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Both are sick cars. Would have loved to see them go from a dig and/or get an even start. I think the Mercedes would have still pulled on the ZR1 though.

V6&V8SHO

Established Member
I've driven a stock SL65. Butt dyno says it would take a C6Z stock for stock. Not sure about the ZR1 though.

SL65 feels like a freight train. Wicked sound from the V12.

Users who are viewing this thread