Hey SVTP.. I need your support

mach1girl6

KCCO
Established Member
Hey SVTP..

I am running for the July 2012 Babe Of the Month Contest Sponsored by Lethal Performance and I really would like your support.
I have been in this contest once before and came up short, not placing first.

It would mean the world to me if you all could support me and vote for me and my old Mach 1. I want this more than anything.

Just click the link below, and vote for me (Samantha). Thank you all so much! :beer:

https://apps.facebook.com/fanappz/poll/vote?id=32944

Mflp 1207 08 July 2011 Babe Of The Month Contestant Samantha Photo 8

Last edited:

tnuce10

Established Member
Not sure why you have a bad rep, but I voted for you. Cooler car and WAY hotter than the other 2.

Good luck

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
People seem to think I am a transvestite or a man.

thinking that had nothing to do with your "bad rep" you brought that on yourself through your actions most of which showed an excessive amount of hypocrisy

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Voted, and good luck to you.

And hopefully the haters, or whoever is left of them, will leave the past in the past & let this chick move on.

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Voted, and good luck to you.

And hopefully the haters, or whoever is left of them, will leave the past in the past & let this chick move on.

hating would imply people are jealous...dont think i and many others share that sentiment and im not voting for anyone just gonna sit back and watch this thread go another 20 pages then get closed
:pop:

Users who are viewing this thread