2012 SEMA Mustang - What do you think?

merlinmol

Established Member
Hello All,

I am new to the forums. I met Sid297 at SEMA this year (Sorry I am bad with names). Below is my car that we built at Whiteside Customs for SEMA. It was at the Dynocom Industries Booth #20123. It started as a base GT with Recaros and Track Package. I would like to know what everyone thinks and if you have any questions let me know as well. Thanks and enjoy.

Video of Dynocom interview that has several shots of the car at SEMA: Dynocom Interview w/ Mustang

image_zps0354e12c.jpg

image3_zps6ebd976f.jpg

image2_zpsf2031b1f.jpg

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
I dont like when euro style finds its way to a muscle car, not like this anyway with that stripe. However I love the stance and wheels!

suaveflooder

500 hp grocery getter
Established Member
I dont like when euro style finds its way to a muscle car, not like this anyway with that stripe. However I love the stance and wheels!

To each his own, but what do you think the new GT's are? Lol. I came from an M3, you would be surprised how many little things in the new mustang SCREAM european. Not a bad thing. It's what had made the car refined and comfortable :beer:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Looks really good! The rear end is schweet!

What wheels are those?

merlinmol

Established Member
The wheels are Forgeline SC3C Concave's with a transparent copper finish. As far as the offset stripe is concerned. We spent a lot of time trying to decide what we wanted to do, the ultimate goal was for us to do something different with it. In the end we came up with what you see. It is hard to see, but the stripe has a white and copper hand painted pin stripe going down the left side of it.

flS/R

Established Member
those seats look nice, comfortable and capable

but

need some nice padding on the roll bar ALWAYS. Otherwise it will be like someone hitting you in the head/helmet with a pipe the time(s) you hit it

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread