Have YOU tried the McGangbang?

Well I did for the first time today and I must say, not bad!

For those that don't know what the "McGangbang" is, you purchase a McD's double cheese burger and the McChicken sandwich. Both are on the dollar menu and come out to a grand total of $2.14.

Now, what you do is you split the double cheese between the two patties and insert teh McChicken. You are now left with this beauty:

fn9un4.jpg

To tell you the truth, it was not bad at all. Pretty good.

Mmmmmm
1244919503bn.jpg

The whole thing plus a large Dr. Pepper cost me a grand total of $3.25. I bought one earlier with the change I found lying around my apartment :beer:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
After eating at this place in NJ called 25 Burgers (best burgers in the US actually, and yes ive tried everything im a food connoisseur ;-)) after eating one i must say, i had Mcdonalds today and after 2 bites of a big mac i threw it out. I cant believe i ate that garbage for so many years :xpl:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
I've tried several times to actually say 'McGangBang' when ordering...and to be short

not ONE person there working found it amusing and have been ask to leave the drive thru, loll..

I think ill just go and ask for a mcdouble and a chicken sandwich and do it myself next time, lol

I've tried several times to actually say 'McGangBang' when ordering...and to be short

not ONE person there working found it amusing and have been ask to leave the drive thru, loll..

I think ill just go and ask for a mcdouble and a chicken sandwich and do it myself next time, lol

ROFL! I heard that a few McD's not only know what it is, but that they actually make it for you. The closest McD's to me is nothing but a bunch of Mexicans. I dont think they'd know WTF I would be talking about lol

Users who are viewing this thread