Memorial Day

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
So lets hear it everyone, what are the plans this wkend since we have Monday off (well most of us)? :beer:

I'll probably go to Chalk Bluff up here in Uvalde and spend it with the family, we rent a cabin, hit up the water, BBQ, and hang out.

Hope everyone has a good one! :beer:

lobra97

PIITB since 1984
Established Member
Going to Smith Mountain Lake tonight and spending a day or two down there with a friend and the kids.

oh nice! we went to Canyon Lake here just north of San Antonio last wkend (military side) rented a boat and had a blast. i wanted to go again but they were all booked :( my fault for waiting though. I need to get into the boating class to get my free license, my buddy did it and he rents all kinds of things, it's free just need the time. So Chalk Bluff is our fail safe, family always books it so we had a spot :rockon:

Teethy

0S0SL0
Established Member
Going to Smith Mountain Lake tonight and spending a day or two down there with a friend and the kids.

Stop by the dock with the helicopter parked on top on Sunday. You bring the 2 chicks in your sig and your beer is on me. We'll be a little over a mile south of the bridge at Rt. 122.

ssssnake

Established Member
Probably wash my filthy car, take in a movie (Bernie with Jack Black and Matthew McConahey), maybe go to an art and music festival and some more music at a fairground. Hopefully some barbecue Monday. :)

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Saturday: Wet & Wild for a friends kids birthday party...I ****ing hate tourists
Sunday: Cookout in Lake Placid down south and then a music video with wearedollface.com
Monday: Strip out the new mud toy and possibly sexy time.

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
God bless the troops. Thanks to all that served and are still serving!

Now that that is out of the way. We are going to drink whiskey and play pool tonight at my folks. Then Tomorrow it is on to Estes Park, CO with the girlfriend where I rented a condo on Fall river for the weekend!

tdschst

Established Member
Headed up to our cottage in MI for the weekend. Meeting up with my step bro and having a few girls come up, take the quads and boats out, drink beer and BBQ. Sunday going coho fishing on Lake Michigan all day.

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member
Anniversary weekend so the wife and I just plan on spending time together, no solid plans just going with whatever comes our way. Oh and beer

oldmodman

Established Member
Sat. Brake job including bearings, seals, and new rotors on Ford Explorer. Front only.
Sun. BBQ
Mon. Helping friend empty house. She is going to paint. I'm not helping with the painting.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
God bless all the military and troops serving, retired, and who died for our country. Doing some work on the house, spend time with family, BBQ, cruise the Cobra drink some beer. Hope everybody has a good one. :beer:

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
The only plans I have this weekend are to get my nails done tomorrow morning at 9. :lol1:

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
Working this weekend, gotta love the military! I do have monday off however, no plans as of yet.

blackfang

Established Member
Well I am working tomorrow 8-5 and we have 90 appointment so the day should fly by.

Sunday- thinking of riding up to DC and ride in Rolling Thunder with the wife(unsure yet as I need to find a sitter for the son), then cookout Sunday Night.

Monday- Fishing with my son.

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
Heading to Arlington National Cemetary to visit a buddy.....
Right on man.......RIP and a BIG thanks for the service!

Sat) IRS work on the car
Sun) hanging with the fellas and fam......chill day
Mon) just hanging with the fam

Drinking beer. Drinking beer. Drinking beer.
^ and a SHIT ton of this :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread