I'm just throwing a feeler out for my 2009 Vista Blue Stripe Delete GT500 with 21k miles. This car has the Shaker 1000 system.
- 123mm JLT intake, black plastic
- JLT oil separator
- Dynatech LT, 2.5 inch catless X pipe, stock catback.
- 2.59 VMP Pulley setup
- 93 VMP Tune
- Tokico D Spec shocks and struts
- Pro kit springs in rear, sportline springs in front (overall drop = 1.7" front and rear)
- MGW shifter with Bullitt bezel and 2013 GT500 shift knob
- Dynojet A/F gauge
- AM 2013 GT500 Replica wheels with Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires
- DSS Aluminum DS
- BMR Driveshaft safety loop (trans crossmember mounted)
- CHE Lower and upper street control arms (Delrin bushings)
- CHE Panhard bar (Delrin bushings)
- License plate bracket that keeps the bumper free of holes
All stock parts are with the car, including the factory wheels/tires.
Car is VA inspected and Emissioned.
Located in Northern Virginia.