Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary Edition

Sup everyone, just wanted to post some pictures of my car, I just washed and waxed it since we have had nothing but nice weather out here in Chicago for the past few days. Enjoy! The list of mods are on my website www.cardomain.com/id/red99mustangman

I love it man! I like the satin Bullit style wheels. IMO that thing would look sick with a grill delete and the GT chin spoiler.
    WTB: Complete C heads, pm me with anything you have. No intake needed

Insane SVT Poster
    Big

very nice!
    03 Cobra - Whipple 3.4 - Boss 5.0 - BBK Headers with X-Pipe - Magnaflow Catback - JLT High Boost CIA - Gords HE - Metco - (-)2lb lower - RR Manual Belt Tensioner - Metco Idlers - Spec Stage 3 Clutch - Spec Steel Flywheel - LC-1 - FJO Nitrous Controller - XCAL 2 - Zex Wet Kit 100 Shot

--598 rwhp SAE on 16 lbs--
    (Nitrous Numbers Mabye Never to Come).

05 GSXR1000 -Yoshimura Cabon Fibre Pipe - BMC Filter - 160 whp.

Quote Originally Posted by WyoTechMSA
    I love it man! I like the satin Bullit style wheels. IMO that thing would look sick with a grill delete and the GT chin spoiler.
    You mean the mach 1 chin spoiler? I was thinking about getting it but the car rides pretty low right now with the Eibach sportline kit on it. If I go over a hill or something I dont want it to rub against the pavement, I would cry... I do want that grill delete kit too, that would look nice!
    Last edited by Red99mustangman; 05-12-2005 at 08:01 PM.

Premium Member
    Very nice and tastefully modded. Nice to see something different as far as Bullitt style wheels. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by CobraBob
    Very nice and tastefully modded. Nice to see something different as far as Bullitt style wheels. :-)
    Those are different! They are custom 18x9 bullitts, unlike the stock 17x8 ones.... Plus they dont come in that finish from the factory, I think they look great on my car.

Yea the mach 1 chin spoiler, i bet it wouldnt scrape too bad

I still scrape my mach 1 chin spoiler on certain places, it doesn't hurt anything, flexes around and goes right back. just slap some armorall on it and it looks brandnew.

Quote Originally Posted by S-Trimmed
    I still scrape my mach 1 chin spoiler on certain places, it doesn't hurt anything, flexes around and goes right back. just slap some armorall on it and it looks brandnew.
    yea, im anal about my car though. I dont want a scratch on any part of it..... It was almost built 6 years ago and still to this day does not have a scratch on it....

looks great
    Hellion TT 2013 Mustang GT

Heres some more!

Crazy SVT Poster
    that looks awesome!

Want to sell your factory wheels?

Quote Originally Posted by mustanggt35th
    Want to sell your factory wheels?
    Everything is for sale brotha, depends on how much you want them for. I can take some pictures of them if you want, all 4 looks brand new though with goodyear eagles on them.

turned to the darkside.
    Nice ride. I like the finish on the wheels. Something i dont see often

More pictures!
    Sorry for the dirty engine.......

looks good...I like the wheels!!

Nice lookin GT...But do the grille delete and chin spoiler...it wont scrape, and if it does, its made to do so...the markings (if any) will be too small to see. My buddies 03 has scrapes up and down his spoiler after cutting a 1/2 spring on his steedas, and you have to be 1/2 ft away to see them.

Nice!

501 RWHP,507 RWTQ.

Rookie SVT Poster
    Were there options on the 35th? Like spoiler, hood cowl, and side scoops?
    I also had a 99 GT and everything on it was different.
    My spoiler attached to the trunk at each end, the cowl was recesed and the side scoops were smaller.
    Did you mod all this stuff too or did someone sell you a 01-02 with different badges??

Quote Originally Posted by mostang
    Were there options on the 35th? Like spoiler, hood cowl, and side scoops?
    I also had a 99 GT and everything on it was different.
    My spoiler attached to the trunk at each end, the cowl was recesed and the side scoops were smaller.
    Did you mod all this stuff too or did someone sell you a 01-02 with different badges??
    No, all this is stock but you had to mention you wanted the 1999 Mustang GT 35th Anniversary EDITION not just the regular GT. It is different from the regular 1999 mustang v6s, GTs, and Cobras... The option for this car was almost $3,000 more on MSRP than the regular GT because of all the upgrades and they only made a certain number of these cars in 1999, im thinking 4628 of them so they are pretty rare. If you want more information on it, go to www.mustang35th.com and it will tell you all about it!
    Last edited by Red99mustangman; 05-13-2005 at 10:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistik8
    Nice lookin GT...But do the grille delete and chin spoiler...it wont scrape, and if it does, its made to do so...the markings (if any) will be too small to see. My buddies 03 has scrapes up and down his spoiler after cutting a 1/2 spring on his steedas, and you have to be 1/2 ft away to see them.
    What emblem should I get for the grill, or should I just stay with the chrome pony? Also do I have to drill any holes to put in the chin spoiler? I think im going to get them pretty soon, my birthday is tomorrow!!!

I also wanted to get some longtube headers for her as well, anyone suggest which ones to get? Which are the best?

Insane SVT Poster
    I would go with Hooker or BBK for the longtubes. Nice pics BTW, I love that color!

Quote Originally Posted by Red99mustangman
    What emblem should I get for the grill, or should I just stay with the chrome pony? Also do I have to drill any holes to put in the chin spoiler? I think im going to get them pretty soon, my birthday is tomorrow!!!
    Badass! My b-day is tomorrow too The big 1 9 I'll always have a special place in my heart for 99's....I miss the GT . If i can't get a 98 or 99 Cobra, im gonna try and pick up a Silver or Black 99 Anniversary Edition. How many miles you got on it?
    2011 Black Raven CTS-V | Black Diamond Edition | Airaid Intake |Upper Pulley | Ported TB | Injectors |
    | 160 T-Stat | LED Fogs |

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast