Page 9 of 92 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 19 34 59 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 225 of 2278
  1. #201
    SVT God Almo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by 03silvr10thvert
    Here's the best I could do for now.


    Sweet looking ride.
    2002 Porsche 996TT

    2003 Sonic Blue Cobra
    To date, the quickest/fastest non-ported non-sprayed pullied Eaton 03/04 Cobra on the planet. 10.69 @ 128.59 - Sold

  2. #202
    Under Construction 03Cobra04GT's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 2004
    Location
    Ocala,FL
    Posts
    503
    Which wheels are these?[/QUOTE]

    I believe those are American Racing Torque Thrust Wheels or Boyd Coddington Smoothies. But I am sure they are the Torque Thrust Wheel.
    Last edited by 03Cobra04GT; 10-30-2005 at 08:14 PM.

  3. #203
    Stock! Torched_03's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Location
    Little Rock AR
    Posts
    2,819
    Those are the american racing toruq thrust 2 with the goodyear GSD3
    01 KB Lightning...SOLD
    06 CBR 1K....sorta stock.....
    03 M1 Torch Red..SOLD
    03 Cobra Vert...BlackChrome DD cobras,275/315 NT05/NT05R, JLT Highboost, O/R X, Bassani 3" CB, Cryoed T-56, 26 spline with Spec 3+, CF DS, Built IRS, Dual Pass HE 2.76, Dynospeed tune..436/461

  4. #204
    ROLL TIDE o3Edge777's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Location
    McKinney, TX
    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    Sweet looking ride.
    that is a sick ass ride,
    more pics?

    2010 Grabber Blue Mustang GT
    -Steeda CAI
    -SCT SF3 Tuner
    -Pypes O/R X + Bassani Axleback
    -314rwhp/ 331rwtq (With stock mufflers)

  5. #205
    SVT God Almo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by o3Cobra777
    that is a sick ass ride,
    more pics?
    03silvr10thvert you've been called out buddy...

    Mo pictures buster!!


  6. #206
    Crazy SVT Poster apache's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 2004
    Location
    NOVA
    Posts
    200
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravenom39
    Here's mine!

    Dammit! this is the look I want to have! What springs are you using and are those AFS 10.5s with Nitto 315/35s?
    Full length Sub Frames
    BigAss air filter
    Magnaflow catted X
    Magnaflow catback
    Hood mod
    Apten
    2.93
    Diablo
    502rwhp 475rwtq
    Nitto 315 DR's
    10.5" Rear Chromies
    Steeda Comp Springs
    Motorsport Drilled/Slotted rotors
    SLP Dual Wall Tips

    Proud Member of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association

  7. #207
    Ballz to the wallz cobravenom39's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2004
    Location
    chicago West Sub
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by apache
    Dammit! this is the look I want to have! What springs are you using and are those AFS 10.5s with Nitto 315/35s?
    They are Nitto 315's on a 10.5 replica 95R wheel. I have the Maximum Motorsport Full Coil over KIT. I just told my mech. where I wanted it to sit and he jacked it up, adjusted the collars on the shocks and that's it. NO compromise in ride quality, even that low.
    03 Torch Red 10th Anniversary #1466 of 2003
    K.B. 2.2(6lb metco lower/3.5) upper-MM full coilovers-MGW Shifter-LFP Rad/IC Tank/HE-Every Evans cooling product-Mac prochamber OR H-SLP LM 1-too much to list.(Gone but not forgotten!!!)
    [/QUOTE]
    07 Black SRT8 Jeep

  8. #208
    SVT God Almo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravenom39
    They are Nitto 315's on a 10.5 replica 95R wheel. I have the Maximum Motorsport Full Coil over KIT. I just told my mech. where I wanted it to sit and he jacked it up, adjusted the collars on the shocks and that's it. NO compromise in ride quality, even that low.
    No headers for you.



  9. #209
    Ballz to the wallz cobravenom39's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2004
    Location
    chicago West Sub
    Posts
    946
    Quote Originally Posted by Almo
    No headers for you.


    Right you are


    I could go have it raised a little bit to accomodate for it.


    Ah, I like it the way it is, headers can wait.

  10. #210
    SVT God Almo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    Northern Virginia
    Posts
    7,883
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravenom39
    Right you are


    I could go have it raised a little bit to accomodate for it.


    Ah, I like it the way it is, headers can wait.

    Agree, looks bad ass.

    Nicely done.

  11. #211
    Automotive Connoisseur Alphahunter's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2005
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    428
    Quote Originally Posted by DHG BULLITT
    not a cobra, but 295/40/ZR17.

    on the factory rim?

  12. #212
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobra Jet NJ
    The pics are current pics of my 94 Cobra. The car has 110k original miles on it and yes, original paint too.

    Wheels:
    Aftermarket Bullitt reproductions w/black centers & polished lips

    Front:
    17x9, Sumitomo HTRZ 275/40/17

    Rear:
    17x10.5, Sumitomo HTRZ 315/35/17

    I have some "ass" shots of the rear tires, but not online... LOL!


    Here goes:










    Did those tire sizes give you any problems? Rubbing?
    1996 Mustang GT
    mods n sh*t

  13. #213
    New SVT Poster tommustangii's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 2004
    Location
    pelzer,sc
    Posts
    15
    [IMG][img]100_4428[/img][/IMG]

  14. #214
    Banned Badfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs,CO
    Posts
    964
    I love this thread

  15. #215
    Crazy SVT Poster
    Join Date
    November 2004
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Posts
    225
    Re-hosted....335's out back.


  16. #216
    Crazy SVT Poster n0xlf's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    551
    I was surprised that some of my autocrossing pics showed off the 335s pretty well:




  17. #217
    Banned Badfish's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Location
    Colorado Springs,CO
    Posts
    964
    Quote Originally Posted by Dunn
    Re-hosted....335's out back.

    thats prolly teh best looking 'maro ive ever seen

  18. #218
    Very nice cobra

  19. #219
    SVT God - Aj -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2005
    Location
    CenCal
    Posts
    2,677
    Quote Originally Posted by n0xlf
    I was surprised that some of my autocrossing pics showed off the 335s pretty well:
    How well does your car do on the track? I don't think of the newer Cobras as much of an autox car due to their weight. Change my opinion!

  20. #220
    Ballz to the wallz cobravenom39's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2004
    Location
    chicago West Sub
    Posts
    946

    ajkl;dhga;lsdfgladfa;kdfgjka-I can't even think or talk right after seeing those steamrollers.
    What wheels/Tires/Suspension/ride height are you running, and what did you have to do to make those fit??

  21. #221
    Very nice cobra

  22. #222
    Crazy SVT Poster n0xlf's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by - Aj -
    How well does your car do on the track? I don't think of the newer Cobras as much of an autox car due to their weight. Change my opinion!
    I don't normally autocross, so I can't really compare it to anything else, although I would guess that a lot of other types of cars do considerably better...This time was at the Rocky Mountain Mustang Roundup, so it was all Mustangs...Kind of hard to compare when everyone else has the same car...

    There were a few Mustangs with the right suspension/tires/driver that held with the Ford GT that was out there, although it wasn't being "professionally" driven...

  23. #223
    Crazy SVT Poster n0xlf's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Location
    Parker, CO
    Posts
    551
    Quote Originally Posted by cobravenom39
    ajkl;dhga;lsdfgladfa;kdfgjka-I can't even think or talk right after seeing those steamrollers.
    What wheels/Tires/Suspension/ride height are you running, and what did you have to do to make those fit??

    Haha - To answer your questions:
    SSR GT3s (18x9 front, 18x10.5 rear), Michelin Pilot 275x35x18s front, 335x30x18s rear, stock, and nothing...

    They really aren't the best tire setup for traction, but they sure look nice! The 10.5" wheel is actually too small for a tire that big, but that's all that SSR made...I can't remember the company (might be AFS?) that makes an 11" that fits, but that's as big as I've seen anyone put on...

  24. #224
    SVT God - Aj -'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2005
    Location
    CenCal
    Posts
    2,677
    Gotcha. Thanks for the info. Nice ride!

  25. #225
    Banned PIXER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 2004
    Location
    Smithfield, KY
    Posts
    2,200
    Quote Originally Posted by n0xlf
    Haha - To answer your questions:
    SSR GT3s (18x9 front, 18x10.5 rear), Michelin Pilot 275x35x18s front, 335x30x18s rear, stock, and nothing...

    They really aren't the best tire setup for traction, but they sure look nice! The 10.5" wheel is actually too small for a tire that big, but that's all that SSR made...I can't remember the company (might be AFS?) that makes an 11" that fits, but that's as big as I've seen anyone put on...
    I call on the ride height being stock. You cut your springs or something because thats definatly not stock

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •